Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Poorly Zac  (Read 23485 times)

scottiesmum

Re: Poorly Zac
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2012, 09:07:43 PM »

That sounds quite positive Kitz.  I hope all goes well with your vet tomorrow.  That's a beautiful photo !    Take care -   :hug: for you, Zac and Ziggy :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2012, 09:10:33 PM »

A stunning photo I must say.
I'm sure Zac will approve of what ever decision you make.
He would be most proud to help others as well as possibly improving his quality of life.
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2012, 09:48:14 PM »

Thank you. 

A lot to think over because I dont want to put Zac through the mill.  The past week has been hard some days and Ive been in tears of frustration trying to get him to eat.  The sad thing is they often starve themselves, this lessens the chance of them naturally fighting any diseases. 

It took a while for the steroid injection to kick in this time.. Im of the opinion that leaving it 8 days between doses is just too long and any progress I made last week took a step back because of the time it takes to kick in again. 

He's actually eaten well today..  and that makes a difference to him afterwards as he then is much more active.   Today Ive started making my own cat food - it looks awful...  but Zac loved it.   It was a combo of cod fillet, a bit of his fav Felix GAIL and a webbox.. mixed togther with a little water and then ground with the blender.  Because he's eaten well today hes much more alert atm.   

From what Ive heard there have been some good success rates with PI and cats with dry FIP in the US.  The big difficulty appears to be that although Zac can be accepted on to the programme, the legislation of shipping a drug into the UK is the hard part.
Ive heard of one case which when they got through all the UK custom red tape, it was too late.. as FIP can take them in days/weeks/months.  Luckily Zac has dry FIP...  unlike wet FIP which takes them in days.  So I need to keep him eating.

>>> A stunning photo I must say

Thank you, my daughter has done me proud on the pics of Zac.  I have a pile more but havent got around to sorting them all yet.

btw his mane under his chin looks tatty in all the pics, but theres not much I can do about it as its where they shaved his fur a few weeks ago so they could do the tests...  hence why it looks like a hole in his fur and straggly.

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »

Thank you for the update, progress report and wonderful photograph.  :flower:  :rose:  :blush:
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]