Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tuesday Chat  (Read 1902 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Tuesday Chat
« on: July 22, 2008, 07:32:30 AM »

Mornin all,just stepped in this morning.The sun is trying here (very trying).Going to pick up my new phone today,something else to fiddle with.  ;D.Doing a bit of garden transforming at the moment.We are extending the lawn(posh word for grass)so we are able to erect the tent on our return from camping if we have to pack up when its wet.At the moment we have the use of my neighbours,he's very good but don't like keep asking him.
Have a great day whatever you're doing  :)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Re: Tuesday Chat
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 08:02:10 AM »

Morning Unc and all who follow

Sun here too thi morning and not much of a breeze either, does this mean we're going to have a hot day  :o  Not too hot I hope cos I've food shopping to do...bad enough at anytime let alone when hot out.

Ooo a new phone Unc, let us know how you get on with it, I should really get one as the battery in mine doesn't last long AND for some unknown reason I keep dropping the darned thing, started when I first had it, dropping it on the garage floor...still has the dents in it now...4 yrs later!  Hope you get on ok with yours....I love gadgets but only if I can work them hehe.

Have a good day all.

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

Yorkie

• Kitizen
  • I'm working on my warm and fluffy side
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 01:46:51 PM »

I love gadgets too and have a draw full to prove it. I have to take a detour when in town shopping to avoid Lakeland Plastics (doesn't always work) 'cos they have loads of gadgets.

Prepare for the summer to go downhill from now, actually got curtains down and washed, only being trying for about four weeks (well ok I didn't try very hard), feel some painting coming on now, may have to go and lie down till it wears off. :)

scottiesmum

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-5/1013475/bj1.gif  all  !!      (I'll not mention the weather then    :lol: )      8)

speaking of Lakeland,  I've just  placed an order to be delivered to a UK address for onward delivery to me by visitors .... their postage charges to here are ENORMOUS ...but they are a super company to deal with and I've always paid them a visit when ever over in the UK ... I made a query by email about one 'gadget' and they telephoned me to describe it better  ....now that's service  .... 

well back to the lounger .................................  oooooops      :lol:

Accordion

• Reg Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 02:36:29 PM »

Good afternoon Tuesday Chatters. Speaking of gadgets and painting, I've finished one bedroom, just wating for carpet to be fitted. Now I've moved to the bathroom (new floor covering due at same time as carpet in bedroom) and I'm having fun with a gadget - steam cleaner. I'm cleaning the tiles ready for a re-grout.

It's fun here ........