Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sat 9/11 chat  (Read 2478 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Sat 9/11 chat
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 08:22:31 AM »

These are lovely images, scottiesmum, and I don't think they need any tweaking.

The ones of the old towns are very good........you have a very good eye for composition, and have employed it well here. I am especially fond of the one of the diagonal row of old buildings wending their way up a stepped hill. The car parked at the top jars a little, but there is not much you can do about that....other than with a bit of photoshopping.

The only point I could make is of the one of those lovely gargoyles.........pity that the left hand one has had his nose snipped off.

The landscape ones need a bitty extra contrast, but again not much you can do when the light is as flat as it was.

Very nice images to be proud of.  :)

scottiesmum

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 09:11:21 AM »

Thank you  TD  for your kind comments   .....  I too love the row of old buildings and the steps  ...and yes the car parked in the square at the top was a nuisance    ...  I looked at several other opportunities but  "modern accessories" spoiled them  ...  the majority of the landscapes were taken whilst we were driving along and it was a case of sticking the camera through the window and letting the camera do the rest   ;D  ..... and just for you    .... I've found another one of the gargoyle   .... without the cosmetic surgery  :D    (well, on the larger one at least  ::)  )    :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 09:24:24 AM »

Oooh....lovely...ta... ;D

Only one way to deal with these intruding horseless carriages... :D

scottiesmum

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 09:41:28 AM »

Ooooooooo   thank you  TD  ...   I've replaced mine with yours   ;D
Pages: 1 [2]