Chat > Introductions

Apology

(1/3) > >>

adslmax:
May I apology to Kitz and everyones here on this forum for my badly behaviour and heated moment. I better start to best behaviour myself and no more metion of speed test, dsl stats, btw checker, and gfast talk. I haven't been well lately, all alone last xmas give me lots of mental illness health and too much obsessed with gfast stats kept checked every 30 minutes in the last 4 weeks are making me ill.

Lastly, I have to accepted to live with stable connection and get on with my own life with doing something different. I am thinking of going to swimming, gym to get my fitness back and maybe I start to join Lawley Running Club to get my mind off things. And finally, going to stay with my gfast until May then downgraded to FTTC 40/10 and that's was it.

tubaman:
I think getting out doing some exercise will work wonders for your mental health.
Doing nothing with your broadband until May is a good move but, like Kitz, I'm not convinced you'll be happy with a 40/10 connection and think you'd be better off with BT's Essential 80/20 service, but that is a decision only you can make.
 :)

maxheadroom:

--- Quote ---I haven't been well lately, all alone last xmas give me lots of mental illness health and too much obsessed with gfast stats kept checked every 30 minutes in the last 4 weeks are making me ill.
--- End quote ---

Sorry but the problem was not just this Christmas you have been doing this for years and i fear once you drop to 40/10 it is going to make you more anxious about your speed and you will be back on the speed check every half hour again.

Edinburgh_lad:

--- Quote from: adslmax on January 15, 2022, 08:12:28 AM ---May I apology to Kitz and everyones here on this forum for my badly behaviour and heated moment. I better start to best behaviour myself and no more metion of speed test, dsl stats, btw checker, and gfast talk. I haven't been well lately, all alone last xmas give me lots of mental illness health and too much obsessed with gfast stats kept checked every 30 minutes in the last 4 weeks are making me ill.

Lastly, I have to accepted to live with stable connection and get on with my own life with doing something different. I am thinking of going to swimming, gym to get my fitness back and maybe I start to join Lawley Running Club to get my mind off things. And finally, going to stay with my gfast until May then downgraded to FTTC 40/10 and that's was it.

--- End quote ---

I don't think you should be apologising. I'm actually appalled by some of the comments that were aimed at you, and I think it is those that are behind them that should be apologising to you.

However, I do agree with what has been said here that perhaps going out and taking up a hobby of some sort would be good, as these are always good for one's mental health. Perhaps seeking professional help would also be a good thing to consider.

Weaver:
>I don't think you should be apologising. I'm actually appalled by some of the comments that were aimed at you, and I think it is those that are behind them that should be apologising to you.

Hear hear! Completely agree. (Although I’m biased somewhat.)

> However, I do agree with what has been said here that perhaps going out and taking up a hobby of some sort would be good, as these are always good for one's mental health.

Absolutely.

> Perhaps seeking professional help would also be a good thing to consider.

Very important to at least get some advice, can only help.

[Moderator edited -- A one character insertion fix.]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version