Chat > Introductions

Apology

<< < (2/3) > >>

Reformed:
Who am I to judge you too much?

maxheadroom:

--- Quote from: Reformed on January 17, 2022, 04:06:16 PM ---Who am I to judge you too much?

--- End quote ---

That is a strange statement surely its -

Who am i to judge.

How can you judge someone too much?

Alex Atkin UK:

--- Quote from: Edinburgh_lad on January 15, 2022, 02:00:44 PM ---I don't think you should be apologising. I'm actually appalled by some of the comments that were aimed at you, and I think it is those that are behind them that should be apologising to you.

--- End quote ---

Glad I'm not the only one confused about the whole ordeal, though I do understand from Kitz that max gave as good as he got, bad things were said on both sides.  But it never would have started if those people complaining about max wasting their time had just chosen NOT to post in the first place.

maxheadroom:

--- Quote from: Alex Atkin UK on January 17, 2022, 08:37:22 PM ---Glad I'm not the only one confused about the whole ordeal, though I do understand from Kitz that max gave as good as he got, bad things were said on both sides.  But it never would have started if those people complaining about max wasting their time had just chosen NOT to post in the first place.

--- End quote ---

Sorry i totally disagree max was in a cycle where his neighbour was getting constantly higher speeds than him and even though it made no difference to the way the internet worked at his home it cause him to  check his speeds every 30 minutes for 4 weeks solid (as he admitted in the post)

If you go back through my posts to Max you will see i have suggested several times (as have many other members) that he should stop doing regular speed checks and go and do something positive instead and to only check his speed when he noticed his connection wasn't working properly i don't think members were complaining that he was wasting their  time but wasting his own and making himself ill.

Edinburgh_lad:

--- Quote from: maxheadroom on January 17, 2022, 04:09:50 PM ---That is a strange statement surely its -

Who am i to judge.

How can you judge someone too much?

--- End quote ---

You're onto pointing out someone else's issues with semantics, but I'd like to point out yours with regards to punctuation/lower case:

- Not 'its', but 'it's'

- Not 'i', but 'I'

- Not to mention missing commas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version