Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A Wednesday Bonjour !  (Read 1332 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
A Wednesday Bonjour !
« on: November 06, 2013, 08:45:28 AM »

'Allo All,  I think our summer has definitely  gone   :(   although very warm 16° at the moment,  it's very humid    !!  .... it's only weather  ;D

Having a few small jobs done at home today.  Hubby now needs help to  get himself standing  in certain situations so a few of those safety handles about the place will be useful.  He has a super  'electric'  armchair which helps him stand - it's very comfy too.  Scotty has a high respect for this chair, it's the only one we don't have throws on because he never sits on it  ;D   Apart from that 'excitement'  ::)  not a lot happening.   I'm going to try to sort out wardrobes  -  changing the summer one to the winter one  :(   that's always exciting because I discover  things I never knew I had  ;)

Take care all, enjoy Wednesday ....ttfn   :flower:
It's today that matters !

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: A Wednesday Bonjour !
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 05:22:29 PM »

'Evening S*mum. You are up far too early in the day for any sensible kitteh. Is it the result of needing to let Scotty out for a morning "airing"?  :-X

So having finished sorting your drawers ("strong" ones for winter, flimsy ones for summer), your attention turns to a plurality of wardrobes! Why not just do as I do? Shed fur in the summer and grow it nice & thick in the winter.  :)

I can see that Mr S*mum's new handles will even prove to be an advantage to yourself. (Remember the last time that you decided to check for a good vintage?  :drunk: )

I now need to go and attend to the chicken pieces, via my food bowl.
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.