Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tuesday Talk ... 30th St.Andrew's Day !  (Read 3821 times)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Re: Tuesday Talk ... 30th St.Andrew's Day !
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 01:07:59 PM »

A word of caution UncleUB about Scottish Power. Keep an eye on your billing as Scottish Power signed me up without my Knowledge. This is some time ago now, but it was sales people putting in false claims. I had a hell of a job undoing the problem. Just keep an eye on your letter box and if you see the thank you for changing your supplier letter get on to it straight away. I'm not saying it will happen, just be aware it can and does happen.
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 02:17:02 PM »

A word of caution UncleUB about Scottish Power. Keep an eye on your billing as Scottish Power signed me up without my Knowledge. This is some time ago now, but it was sales people putting in false claims. I had a hell of a job undoing the problem. Just keep an eye on your letter box and if you see the thank you for changing your supplier letter get on to it straight away. I'm not saying it will happen, just be aware it can and does happen.

Thanks Colin  ;)

I have had dealings with them in the past and thanks to a member on here was given the CEO's email address who I did contact.By contacting him my problem was addressed very promptly.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 06:34:11 PM »

Its now snowing very heavily here and forecast to do so most of the night.

I will be amazed if we can get the car out in the morning.Our roads are covered in about 4" of snow,the grit lorry went past the end of our road earlier,but they are spraying very little grit out,must be under orders to conserve stocks as It was a debacle last winter when we nearly ran out.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Severe-weather-warning-as-Sheffield.6644240.jp

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 07:03:09 PM »

Deary me, unkyUb, that does not sound nice.
Does Sue have to go in that early in the morning ? If so, I do hope she will be safe and well.

I wonder how things are with Chrissie.......haven't heard from her since she posted about her hubby's non-stop nose bleed.
Hope all is well with them.
Pages: 1 [2]