Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tuesday 5th chatterings  (Read 991 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Tuesday 5th chatterings
« on: October 05, 2010, 08:19:57 AM »

Morning all,

Grey start again and looks as though we might have rain....wots new!  There's not a lot to report from my world atm....loads of chores to do (who said that!) but nowt exciting....ah well at least I shall keep calm and not get my blood pressure up - it sez 'ere  :D

Hope everyone has a good day whatever they have planned or otherwise, keep warm and smile when you can, even if it's to keep the others guessing.

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Re: Tuesday 5th chatterings
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 08:36:56 AM »

Good Morning Chrissie and anybody else who comes by, similar grey start to the day here. I notice the nights are drawing in quite quickly and the dawn is starting later. That could mean we are well into Autumn.
Just thought I would cheer you all up.
Nothing exciting lined up. Plenty of housework to do. Where does all the dust come from, it can't be me I don't move fast enough.  :)

Enjoy your day everyone.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 09:47:49 AM »

Good morning, chrissie, ss44 and all who may call round and I hope all are well.  ;D

Pleasant warm and sunny day, but a bit breezy.
Will be pottering about again.

Have just returned from a trip into the bright lights......one of the worst drives I can remember. I went too early, and the sun was very low in the sky. The road goes through a heavily wooded valley, and the sun was raking through the trees and setting up a strong strobe effect. That got to TD's eyes..and brain...got quite disorientated and had to stop for a bit to rest and relax. Still feeling dizzy, but no doubt it will pass.

Enjoy your day.  :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 10:10:19 AM »

Good morning everybody. :)

Grey and dull here, so housework and pottering are once again the order of the day. I might rebel later and do some shopping.

I know exactly what you mean about the sunlight strobing through the trees, TD. It can be a most disconcerting effect because it interferes with our natural brain rhythms. I've no doubt it will pass, but it can be quite unpleasant at the time.

Now I'm going to follow Chrissie's advice, put on a sickly grin, and pretend to everyone that I'm having fun. ;D

Enjoy your day everyone. :)
  Eric

scottiesmum

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 10:36:10 AM »

Chrissie, Colin II and TD   ....  We had a monsoon afternoon yesterday  :o  dry this morning but my yellow duster is a little shy at the moment and only peeping   ;D

Have a good rest TD  :flower: bright sunshine can be as unnerving as heavy rain when driving and it's not pleasant.

Enjoy your tootling everyone.  We are preparing for my brother and sister-in-law arriving on Saturday for a week, really looking forward to that; so it's fiddly diddly jobs for me today.

Take care all  .....and an 'Allo to anyone else who pops in  :)    oooops Eric, almost collided ..... :)

anything