Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday 28th. chat  (Read 1144 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Monday 28th. chat
« on: June 28, 2010, 10:02:42 AM »

Good morning, and I trust all are well and straining at the leash to get up and away.  ;D

Hope, too, that the Happy Campers got away ok.

Bright, warm and sunny again today........will trundle into the bright lights and get some shopping done.

Yesterday's weather cleared up nicely and I had a most enjoyable afternoon doing the judging and bumping into old pals.

I hope that the Good Kitizens darn sarf are not too depressed after yesterday's footy result..........TD gives evil Scottish chuckle.. >:D

Enjoy your day.. :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: Monday 28th. chat
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 10:17:08 AM »

Good morning TD and all :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the day, TD. Did Big Jesse win?

I'm afraid you can't touch me with your evil chuckle over the football. My love is cricket, not football, and England has just won the third one-day international against our old enemies (Australia) to give us an unassailable 3-0 lead. So I'm celebrating, not weeping. :dance:

It's another hot day here, so I won't be doing anything energetic. Enjoy your day everyone, whatever you're doing. :)
  Eric

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »

Good Morning Kitizens.
Glad you had a good day Tuftetdduck both weather and judging.
 Footy doesn't bother me now either. It's gone too far from the game that it was and should be.
Hot and sunny here today as well so steady does it. Getting done outside what I can before the weather breaks. Just laying some 400mm x 400mm paving stones. Not the big heavy ones. The grass seems to be not growing anywhere near as fast as it was. Wait until it rains on it then see it grow.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

scottiesmum

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 11:07:24 AM »

:sun: :sun:   Bonjour from chez nous too   ....   I was out looking for food early on  ;D  wanting to get all the exertion over before heat takes over !     

:D @  TD's evil chuckle !     I usually have a Gallic giggle but not this time  ::)

Enjoy the day all !   :)

anything