Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wednesday 28th chat  (Read 2084 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Wednesday 28th chat
« on: October 28, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

Good morning, and I hope all are well.. ;D

Tis a lovely day, sunny, warm and soft...the colours changing and the robins singing.

TD is feeling so very much better. Have not been firing on all cylinders of late as the time was rapidly approaching that my grandson and his wife were to return to Canada.........this cast me into a bit of a gloom.

But...but....wooohooo....he told me last evening that he has had his contract extended for a further year and "would it be ok if we stayed on at TD Towers"........yesssss.. :clap:

Hope you all are having as good a day as I.... :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Wednesday 28th chat
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »

Good morning TD/all

Thats excellent news about your family staying.A nice family Christmas for you now.  :thumbs:

Glad you are feeling a little more chipper. :)

Its also a lovely autumn morning here,all the lovely colour of the trees in the sunlight.

A stress free day today (I hope).Changed the locks this morning...... :lol:

Have a nice day whatever you are doing. :)

camallison

• Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »

Good morning afternoon - so busy this morning, I forgot to look in here!  :o

Lovely mild weather - 18C yesterday and the same promised for today.  The seasons are so confusing that a black swan at Slimbridge (close by) has hatched and is raising 2 cygnets in the past couple of weeks.  Poor bird thinks summer is here!   ???

Hope you all enjoy this respite - sounds like wind and rain will return by the weekend.   :'(

Colin

PS - not sure where Maisie is - last I saw, she was chasing frogs in the garden. ::)

jeffbb

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 07:10:01 PM »

Looks as if every one has been busy    :lol:

Regards Jeff
zen user

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »

Evening all..

Been a bit busy today as Ive been helping my daughter move into her new place and only just got back.

I'm shattered.... not helped by having little sleep last night.
I was woken at around 4am by a very loud banging that scared the living daylights out of me.  I never did find out what it was but it meant that I didnt get back to sleep until some time around 7am which typically was when I was due to get up.

All in all though, quite a productive day and just got home leaving my daughter to look after Bubs in his new home too.
That was fun..   wrestling him into the cat carrier.  He cried all the way there.. and once there didn't want to come out.  When he did, he went and hid under a cupboard and that was about the last I saw of him.  Hopefully though he should soon settle as things are understandably a bit strange for him tonight.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 09:41:55 PM »

Good news about your grandson TD... glad that youre feeling a bit better today :)
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything