Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Saturday 27th chat  (Read 1352 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Saturday 27th chat
« on: June 27, 2009, 07:32:49 AM »

Good morning.... ;D

I hope all are well this day, fighting fit and ready for whatever the world throws at you.

It's going to be hot, humid, sticky and unpleasant here  :(, and TD is not going too far from the shade and the cool.

Have a good day, keep well and enjoy yourselves.. :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Re: Saturday 27th chat
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 09:35:18 AM »

Well. a very good morning.
Grey and overcast for me today, but it's still dry. Not much in the way of hard graft or anything. A pottering day I feel.
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

scottiesmum

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 10:16:14 AM »

A GLORIOUS  allo allo from chez nous !     :sun: :sun:       As you will have gathered I LOVE the sun and heat, but we have to be wary in the temperatures at the moment  .....27° now  !   and it's going up to the high 30's later  ....   so it's early jobs,  and early relax  .....     thank goodness for shutters and air conditioning -the latter we use sparingly - but it's a must !    We drink copious amounts of cool water ....  walking out on to the terrace a wall of heat nearly knocks us over ....   the shade of our maple tree parasol  makes sitting outdoors pleasant  .....     

Take care TD keeping cool .... 

Mr. SS  .. enjoy the pottering  ....

Everyone enjoy the day !     :)

Oh Snap.

• Reg Member
  • You're as weak as the hearts you break.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 01:26:48 AM »

Is it a full moon? Because I can honestly say that tonight was an insane night at work.
(I read somewhere that apparently bars are more likely to be mental when it's a full moon.)

Two of our regulars kicked off with each other, and in order to keep the staff out of it, our assistant manager sent us out via climbing down the fire escape ladders, and out the loading bay doors!

Plus all night, it was absolutely mental. Too many idiots.

I'm wound so tightly at the moment, I have no doubt I will still be wide awake when Boyfriend gets home from work at 4am!

Went to Lytham Club Day today, which was awesome :) Boyfriend won me a giant teddy Panda on SkeeBall :)

Maybe it's not my weekend, But it's gonna be my year.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 07:24:23 AM »

;D

I agree with you about the full moon effect. Many's the time I've been in the car, and there seem to be a lot more mental drivers than usual, and I've said to myself that it must be a full moon. Then I've got home and checked, and it is a full moon.

Eric

anything