Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Thursday 25th chitchat  (Read 1095 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Thursday 25th chitchat
« on: June 25, 2009, 08:26:27 AM »

Good morning  ;D

I do trust that all the Kitizens are well, bright eyed and bushy tailed.............especially Kitz.........wish they could sort out that problem with a little more speed and efficency.

Lovely day again....just right for poking around and deweeding the estate.....again... :(

Have a good day.  :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: Thursday 25th chitchat
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »

Morning TD and all :)

We didn't make it to Samphire Hoe yesterday, as a result of some difficulties in the digestive department. So maybe we'll go today, otherwise I'll be joining TD (so to speak) in some more deweeding.

Enjoy your day, all of you. :)
  Eric

scottiesmum

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »

Phew ! :sun: :flamer:     ....   I've already been deweeding   ;D  and more hedge cutting   .... :o   and it's now almost too hot to carry on, so I think I shall do something a little more genteel  ---   like collapse ;D   

Hope everyone who wasn't well is feeling better :)      Eric,  the French recommend  a 'digestive' following a meal   ( and  I don't mean a McVities  :lol:)   so perhaps I can suggest a very small Cognac or Calvados   ;)

Enjoy the day all ! :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 10:49:54 AM »

Thanks for the digestive recommendation, Kate, but I do have to give some consideration to my liver. ;D
  Eric

scottiesmum

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:13:24 AM »

I'll have one for you Eric  :D

just thinking about the topic on here re Mobile Directory, but not wanting to 'demean' that topic  .... this morning in the middle of the hedge cutting ...... I would have welcomed a Mobile Directory in Reverse !  I received a call on our telephone fix ... but was too far away to answer  ::)  charged in from the far reaches of the garden  - too late ....the caller hadn't left a message !  I deduced this was someone from  the UK who didn't understand the 'leave a message'  message !     I  had an 'absence call'  number left on the message system which gave me a number I didn't recognise ... (but it was a UK number)       ???     Looked at my mobile, which needed recharging  ::)   finally found my numbers list and the 'callers number' was not listed  :-X :-X  Then trawled through my contacts in Outlook  .... no corresponding number  :wall:  ( I was only worried about this call because at the moment I am receiving one lot of bad news after another from the UK   :'(     ) .....  in the end I rang the number    ......only to be told that someone who was 'thinking' of coming is now not   :-X :-X  I bit my tongue !!     Then I remembered the said topic and thought that perhaps a Mobile Directory could be useful !