Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday April 6th Chat  (Read 1589 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Monday April 6th Chat
« on: April 06, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »

Good morning all,  :)

A nice start to the week,

I have a few aches and pains,but a nice easy week ahead.(hopefully). :)

Have a good day whatever you have planned.  :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Monday April 6th Chat
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 10:43:11 AM »

Good morning, unkyUb, and all who may pop by.  ;D

Dull and grey with rain forecast. TD is planning to mow the lawn in the afternoon, but with a bit of luck the rain may come in time to prevent that..  :D

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day.  :)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 10:52:16 AM »

Morning.

Weather not as nice as yesterday, the sun is peeking its head out from behind the clouds occasionally although it is forecast to get much cloudier later.
Think I'll take the opportunity whilst there is at least a little bit of sun to finish off painting what I didnt to do yesterday.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:19 AM »

Morning all,

Reasonable day here at the moment so not complaining (yet lol).  Hope your aches and pains don't last too long Uncy....a nice massage by Sue perhaps lolol?  TD hope you get the weather you want (to do or not to do the lawn lol... know the feeling).  Kitz.... with paintbrush in hand, how about popping down here and doing some for us LOL....I will supply paint, tea/coffee and or cake/sarnies  ;D

Hope everyone has a good day whatever they're up to.... I'm off out shopping for bits and pieces not being delivered tomorrow....prefer to pick up my own fresh fruit and veg...

Enjoy your day.
Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

scottiesmum

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »

The cicadas  have been chirruping for a few evenings   ....   always a good sign !   

The garden is going beautifully berserk  ;D      Over the years I have planted certain trees and bushes in our garden  'for' people we have lost as a lasting memorial to them, and it is at this time of year that many of them  start to bloom.  The lilacs, tree peony and some clematis are now painting a lovely picture.

Whether you are busy or relaxing today,  enjoy !  :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 12:50:10 PM »

I'm off out shopping for bits and pieces not being delivered tomorrow....prefer to pick up my own fresh fruit and veg...

I don't blame you Chrissie,from what I 've seen of the fruit and veg that the instore order pickers chuck in the baskets,I wouldn't put it on the compost heap.
When we visit Asda (usually about 07.45am) they have not got the fresh stuff out so all the old stuff is being picked for early home deliveries.  >:(
I always give all the fruit and veg the once over before it goes in the trolly and always look at the date on the packaging.(the freshest is always at the back)  ;)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 06:10:44 PM »

heh - rain stopped play in the garden.

But Ive actually managed to paint all the shed (2 coats) the gate, the wooden border thingies and most of the fences (just the one at the bottome of the garden to be done now).

Ive also teak oiled/stained the garden furniture bar a small table which need another coat.. so done quite well.

>> with paintbrush in hand, how about popping down here and doing some for us

heh I also very badly need to redecorate the PC room which hasnt been done since I moved in.  However Im not much good at wall-papering on my own which is why it keeps getting put off.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker