Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Wednesday 7th Chat  (Read 6630 times)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Re: Wednesday 7th Chat
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »

Passed the safety checks at work :D

I think the local neighbour hood were a bit confused. 7 bt vans turning up on their quiet close and a bunch of guys constantly going back and forth, up and down poles, sash line goes up and across, cable then does the same then it's all packed up with the cable down again, and the whole process is repeated over and over. :hmm:

At least it wasn't as cold as we initaly feared and having a bit a laugh (at least the manager was having a good chuckle when he turned up to inspect the goings on  :lol:) This type of procedure is a bit pedantic and has to be done absolutely to the letter including exactly the right knots in the correct manner for each stage

"ehh isn't it through round once and over..." "thats not right its round twice and over.. under, no through under then over and pull...." ???

Even get marked for precise placement of foot and heal whilst assending/desending ladders and pole steps

And looks like I'm finaly getting part 2 of a training course soon  ;D been waiting for that one to come through for ages, kept getting postponed

scottiesmum

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »

TD  .....I'm waiting for you to come out of hiding  ! 

You sound like you  were doing the polka on that ladder Ezzer  ;D

Glad you had the right results  ....  roll on stage 2  !

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 02:44:59 PM »

Belated Happy Returns to Yorkie

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker
Pages: 1 2 [3]