Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: monday chat  (Read 1729 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
monday chat
« on: September 08, 2008, 03:43:53 PM »

Afternoon fellow Kitizens, thought I would start a Monday chat thread as everybody else seems to be still in bed, except of course poor chrissie who is no doubt up to her armpits in emulsion. Hope you are still having fun Chrissie.

Tis a beautiful day here, sunny and warm.........if it stays like this, a nice September could make up for a washed out summer.

Bit of excitement overnight when the local distillery went up in flames...............lovely smell of old malt everywhere and the locals staggering about as if they had all been on benders.
Don't think the damage is too bad, it seems to be working near normally.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:04:59 PM by tuftedduck »

Broadband1

• Reg Member
Re: monday chat
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »

Hi all just got back from a job in Thamesmead (12mile drive)  :no: t'was worth it in the end made about £120 fitting pipes for a bath. Sorry for the loss of your distillery TD hopefully you might get a nice shiny new one  :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »

im not sure what you mean by entail  graduate all I know is that:

I earn £41,000 when I finish traning next month.
I get to work on cars you see on Topgear and Fifth gear
I have fun
I also get a chance to race for them because I used to race Karts and stuff alongside Hamilton ( I wish )

Hi all just got back from a job in Thamesmead (12mile drive)  :no: t'was worth it in the end made about £120 fitting pipes for a bath. Sorry for the loss of your distillery TD hopefully you might get a nice shiny new one  :)

Bit of a comedown BB1  ?

Broadband1

• Reg Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 07:00:14 PM »

It was actually a course but I had to pull out due to family issues back home in Nigeria. Now I'm working alongside my dad as a plumber which was also why I wasn't signing into the forum for about 2months. I'm looking to go on another course with the same company pretty soon. Hopefully the family stays in shape this time  :'(

*Note* Sorry if I caused confusion UB

anything