Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Weekend Chat  (Read 3043 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Weekend Chat
« on: May 31, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »

Morning all... oops afternoon!  Ah well better late than never.  Reasonable day out thee at the moment and a little warmer than of late, I hope you are having the weather you want where you are.

Not a lot to report from darn sarff... June is gonna be busting out all over tomorrow, (whoever June is... hope she is decent  :o  ;)) and to think that the longest day is only 3 weeks away.... now that should set you thinking.... darker nights et al..... ha ha ha.... little ray of sunshine me, but PLEASE no one mention the X or C word for December..... though I know some who are making their X*** cards already - husha ma mouth!  :-X

Have a good day whatever you're up to.

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Weekend Chat
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 02:26:34 PM »

Afternoon all,bit overcast here after a sunny morning.Been doing a bit of gardening(well supervising).Just been trying to pack things better in the roof box (dummy run ready for next camping trip)We are trying to cut down on the amount of stuff we take,trouble is you seem to need everything. :-X
Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 02:42:08 PM »

Warm and sunny, and right now I'm on a outboard dingy going through norwich on the river wensum. ahh this is the life :P

dave.m

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 03:20:49 PM »

It’s a glorious day up here in the north west. Just popped out for a stroll and bumped into the Queen with a Brass Band:

She must have gone off corgis and become a Dalmatian fan because there were One hundred and One Dalmatians (or near enough):

I had only just got over the surprise of seeing Liz in our little back-water when up rolls Little Miss Muffet:

She was closely followed by the Clowns:

I swear I could hear the strains of Frank Sinatra’s ’Send In The Clowns’. It must have been the other Brass Band.

There was no mistaking the heavy mob. Bob The Builder and his Lego team won first prize and brought up the rear of the procession:

I was very pleased that the weather was good for them today, and I would like to congratulate everyone connected with Catterall Gala for all their efforts to make it such a splendid show.

dave

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 04:40:15 PM »

Great stuff! :)
  Eric

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 07:28:56 PM »

Yeah, it's been a glorious day!

Funny that, I drove through Caterall the other day on the way to Garstang... bit of randomness there!
Chris

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »

Good piccies dave - glad the weather was fine for the kiddies :)

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 07:24:09 AM »

A very grey start here,not much to do today.My son is going back To Hong Kong today,so I'm feeling pretty down at the moment.He's been over for 10 days because his wifes grandma passed away.I won't see him again now till Christmas.  :(
Have a nice day whatever your doing. :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 09:03:19 AM »

Keep smiling, unkyUb. The world is a small place now, and HK is less than a day away.
Going back a few posts, you were taking opinions on the advisability of yourself going for a long haul flight.
Now is your chance to find out what it would be like.

Jump on a plane and go................you could bring back some fancy oriental spicy sausages for Blue and thus cheer everyone up.  ;D

Pwiggler

• Kitizen
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 10:37:13 AM »

drizzle in derby ..... i got a 170 mile trip to wales this afternoon to pick mrs pwiggler up from her parents then back on tues .... joy !!

Paul

fudgem

• Reg Member
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »

after a lovely sunny day yesterday, cold and wet and miserable today :no:  Yes, it's the great British summer.

That parade was very lucky yesterday Dave, to get such a lovely day, I love to see that kind of thing with everybody out for a good time.

Got the family coming for Sunday lunch, leg of lamb in the oven and just starting to fill the house with that marvellous smell ;D

Floydoid

• Senior Kitizen
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 10:43:36 AM »

Over cast here in Norwich - looks like it could rain at any time... bloody typical when I'm trying to dry my washing.
"We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

dave.m

• Kitizen
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »

Heavy rain here in Garstang BUT I know a pub with a roof! So no problems. see you all later with the quiz answers.
dave

anything