Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tuesday 27th Chat  (Read 4898 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Tuesday 27th Chat
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 09:59:45 AM »

Ah, well you don't want too many bags lying around.  :D

I just wondered if you had a bag over your shoulder when you took the Abbey shots as there does appear to be a slight list to port.

You can get replacement straps with a variety of clips on the end and which do a very good job of easing the weight round your neck as they have a slight elasticity....I cannot remember the name at the mo. and will have to trawl the memory............will be back with that.

Hope you don't mind but I did a wee tweak on one pic...........what it may have been like if the weather had been kinder to you.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »

Hope you don't mind but I did a wee tweak on one pic...........what it may have been like if the weather had been kinder to you.

Not at all,that looks really good,is that what you have done with CS2.

That bag you posted,I like the idea of having those seperate compartments for spare lenses.
I know my birthdays coming up on Feb 8th so I might have to ..................................................................No Sue has already let me have the camera and the bag and the memory card.
There's always Christmas.  :scare:

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 10:41:05 AM »

Still trying to remember the name of these straps...........it will come to me.... :hmm:
I remember some years ago, I wanted quick unclipping straps but couldn't find any, so I bought very cheaply two small chiahuahua sized dog leads, took off the wee spring clips that attach to the collar, threaded the camera strap through them and then clipped and unclipped the spring clips onto the wee brackets on the camera. Worked a treat  :D

Yes, that is a quick bit of Photoshopping ( or cheating as it is sometimes known  ;D )

Aha, this is the sort of strap I was thinking of
http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/Accessories/General%20Camera%20Accessories/Straps/products/Jessops/Camera%20Strap%20-%20Neoprene-7462/Show.html
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 02:34:15 PM by tuftedduck »
Pages: 1 [2]