Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: What A Greedy Bitch!  (Read 2280 times)

dave.m

• Kitizen
What A Greedy Bitch!
« on: April 07, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/7334200.stm

Former Chief Executive Rose Gibb resigned from Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS days before a damning report on the trust's handling of clostridium difficile outbreaks.
The Healthcare Commission report concluded that C.diff  was definitely or probably the main cause of death for 90 patients.
It was definitely a contributing factor in the deaths of a further 124, and a probable factor in another 55.

Gets out just before the proverbial hit the fan, then wants more than £75,000 that was offered to her.
The greedy cow was I/C and failed to take the appropriate actions to prevent more than two hundred deaths.
She accepted the salary but not the responsibility that went with the job, she should now be in court on several manslaughter charges.  >:(  >:(
dave

Astral

• Addicted Kitizen
Re: What A Greedy Bitch!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »

I understand your anger at this failure of public service, Dave, but remember it is usually men at the top who get rewarded for failure. This person is only emulating what men are getting away with without too much comment.

dave.m

• Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 09:34:22 PM »

Think she is probably now in line for Deputy Prime Minister. Her actions are reminiscent of the late sacked great fat Prescott, who did nowt and collected thousands.
It makes me very angry that these situations go on every day and nothing is being done to stop them.  >:(

Victor Mildew dave

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 09:40:26 PM »

I agree with you totally Dave. It's one of the causes of our divided society, that the rich get richer even if they are total failures. For example, the chief executive of Northern Rock got paid £760,000 for destroying the bank.
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 06:25:40 AM »

I agree with you dave as well.This is not a one off it happens on a regular basic in this country,failure is rewarded with massive pay-offs while lower end workers get 'nowt'when there sacked,even pensions  that people have payed into all their lives are not worth much.
And as for that fat, arrogant,mercenary prescott......He and his family have/are living like kings.What a parasite.Still he's not on his own,but as you say how can it be stopped,right off to have a spray under my tongue................................

setecio

• Reg Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »

Does the fact that she resigned not mean that she won't get a golden handshake for messing up ?

or does it just mean she won't get as big a golden handshake.

or does it mean she'll get an even bigger golden handshake.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

Does the fact that she resigned not mean that she won't get a golden handshake for messing up ?

or does it just mean she won't get as big a golden handshake.

or does it mean she'll get an even bigger golden handshake.

Answers on a postcard please to, Daves Mr angry column,c/o...................................