Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: From the front-line (literally).  (Read 1172 times)

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
From the front-line (literally).
« on: September 08, 2014, 07:15:17 PM »

A cut and paste from one of the ex-MOD lads who has the nouse to see what's going on. There's a bit of jargon but I'm hoping the point gets over ?? How sad somebody feels so unappreciated he'd rather go back to the proper front-line.

Recently sent a post about drill model but il introduce myself now to like minded people! Have been with the company for around a year now after serving 8 years in the armed forces (hold back the abuse) including 3 tours of Iraq and afghan and quite frankly I would rather be shot at! :biggun: after awful training (3 weeks a week of which was health and safety)'they decided to buddy me with a man who had only been on 2 years himself doing mostly MI work and only recently moving to cal/omi which was the job I'm doing, so learnt very little buddying especially watching him doing MI work which I don't undertake! I was thrown in the deep end, called for assists when stuck and learnt the most from the experienced lads who helped a lot and are essential to this company, at first in the new starters group I didn't see what all the moaning was about until I moved in the reorg in January! Since that time I have noticed contradictions week in week out, one week I'm a villain as I have been driving to exchanges to close jobs down as usual iPhone never has VPN, the next week I'm a hero for good trc. The company does have p direction and is full of yes men! I am encouraged to charge for lead ins and drop wires which are not the end users fault (I don't) so get told off and the next week I get told I'm settling I we'll. this company does not know how to treat its staff and is full of  :licker: managers who are nothing better than trained chimps. As soon as I get a better offer I'm outta here :cheers: and I feel many others in my position will follow suite! Can't imagine how the older lads must feel seeing this company turn to this. Considering signing back to army despite the fact I left to settle with family and have a more ''normal life''. Just wanted to share that with like minded people  :drink: and if anyone could tell me the drill model (previous post) would be appreciated. Cheers and hope everyone's well!

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: From the front-line (literally).
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 09:27:31 PM »

:(
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

boost

• Reg Member
Re: From the front-line (literally).
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 11:37:31 PM »

There are no words ;/