Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tuesday twitterings !  (Read 1233 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Tuesday twitterings !
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:57:01 PM »

'Allo  everyone  .....   It has been a busy few days, most of my time trying to sort my on-line radio ( as many of you kind helpers will know) all tied up to the Olympics apparently, so once they are over I'll be back 'cooking on gas'  ;D   Meanwhile we watch the Olympics on French TV  !!    We have been able to get UK TV via satellite, but that went off due to a shifting of position of the Astra 2 satellite.  For myself I wasn't too bothered, and I know that it is a bonus rather than a right, but I was disappointed for hubby as he now watches more TV than ever before.  But never fear, our French TV man arrived today and we're sorted ..and he didn't suggest a bigger dish or any smart upgrade of anything, he just put his magic box on the dish and voila ....so for the cost of his call out charge, hubby now has what looks like a channel for everyday of the year  ::) - combined with all French TV we have access to  - he's a happy bunny - AND I can even listen to  digital R5 Live  ;D

Hubby's 'electric' chair then started whining every time he stood up or laid back in it, making a heck of an impression on my ear pods  :scare: anyway the man arrived today to sort it and we now have a silent chair again.    It all must sound very mundane, but in our tranquil life now, these things keep us on our toes !   to be honest after last year, give me mundane  :D

I have telephoned the nurse to come on Friday for my blood test, so fingers crossed for that  .....and then next Wednesday I'm off for another Nuclear scan; I can't believe it will be three months since my last one. The week after that I see my Oncologiste again and take it from there.  If things are the same as last time, it will mean another three months 'rest'.  My last Chimio was the end of October  - it has gone by incredibly fast and I feel extremely well.  On top of all that we have a beautiful  :sun:  day today,  very mild -in fact I've even been dead heading the Hortensias  and getting rid of the old wood in the lemon mint - mind you I need a sit down now  :D

I hope that everyone is well, and those that aren't very well feel a little better and brighter.  Take care, and keep smiling   ....  ttfn  :flower:

It's today that matters !

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Tuesday twitterings !
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 01:08:05 AM »

Hi kate, glad to read your chatter, although sorry Im a bit tired to respond much now.

Another looooooong Monday for me, and various appts today, perhaps tomorrow I will be more alert than today.
Although if someone phones me up again at 6am to say "My windows update is stuck then I shall hit the roof".   
I aim to take the phone off the hook and perhaps catch up on some sleep.   My friend also reminded me today its half term this week, so no college and hopefully I can catch up with a few household chores then :)
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker