Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats and MDWS vectoring state support

(1/15) > >>

roseway:
Version 6.0.6 of DSLstats adds just one feature - the vectoring state is included in MDWS uploads, and MDWS adds an additional traffic light to indicate the vectoring state. On MDWS, when you hover the mouse over the vectoring traffic light it displays extra explanatory information.

Unfortunately HG612_Modem_Stats won't be supporting this feature yet, because we've been unable to contact Bald_Eagle1 for some time.

Downloads: http://dslstats.me.uk/downloads.html

skyeci:
Thanks for adding this feature.

banger:
Does this affect the upload17.exe as I am still using the one from 6.0.2? 6.0.6 runs ok with the old upload17 but otherwise stops working with new version.

Chrysalis:
thanks eric good design choice :)

roseway:

--- Quote from: banger on August 22, 2017, 03:50:37 PM ---Does this affect the upload17.exe as I am still using the one from 6.0.2? 6.0.6 runs ok with the old upload17 but otherwise stops working with new version.

--- End quote ---

There was only ever one version of upload17.exe, the one which has been included in all versions from 6.0.3 6.0.2 onwards. It has a file size of 271360 bytes and an MD5sum of 1da60aaf1da11f0451745cbffef4bb24. If you have a file with the same name but different values from the above, then it didn't come from me (unless it's something else which has been renamed, or got corrupted at some point).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version