Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats and MDWS vectoring state support

<< < (2/15) > >>

freelander:
thanks

tbailey2:

--- Quote from: roseway on August 22, 2017, 02:07:17 PM ---Version 6.0.6 of DSLstats adds just one feature - the vectoring state is included in MDWS uploads, and MDWS adds an additional traffic light to indicate the vectoring state. On MDWS, when you hover the mouse over the vectoring traffic light it displays extra explanatory information.

Unfortunately HG612_Modem_Stats won't be supporting this feature yet, because we've been unable to contact Bald_Eagle1 for some time.

Downloads: http://dslstats.me.uk/downloads.html

--- End quote ---

I should add that although coded this is not enabled yet in MDWS as we want to see some real data for an enabled line before doing so. Looks okay in testing though. So if you have vectoring enabled and can upgrade DSLStats then please do so. Both Eric and I are running it with no problems.

Most people will currently only see a single blue traffic light (it's on weed I think) to indicate that vectoring is not yet enabled. Three green lights is good news!

There is also an extra column in All User Stats that offers a quick visual check for all users on Vectoring status. These facilities will only be available to Supporters and thus also only visible on the wider graphs.

freelander:
Vectoring  running here and upgraded , thanks

roseway:
Excellent! I see it, all greens.

tbailey2:
Likewise plus a few more Not Enableds. Also Morphium but as he is in Switzerland it won't show as the traffic lights don't display as it's all currently part of the DLM status which only works for the UK. He does show on the All User Stats though as that is separate - and needs some more work though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version