Broadband Related > Broadband Technology

Exchange is Infinity Enabled, but we can't get it

(1/3) > >>

danieltharris:
I've checked and our exchange supports Infinity according to the official website.

Any idea why we can't get it at our property, do we need to wait for further works to be completed between our property and the exchange? New fibre cabinets or something?

roseway:
Infinity depends on fibre connections to a cabinet near you (FTTC), and until that's done you can only wait and hope.

Oranged:
You need to "register an interest" on the Infinity web page......also encourage as many of your neighbours as possible to do the same.

This may well hurry along the cabinet installation if BT can see sufficient numbers in the area are interested.

This is what I was advised by a friend who works at BT, unfortunately most of my neighbours are elderly and don't currently have a broadband connection  :no:

CurlyWhirly:

--- Quote from: Oranged on September 01, 2011, 12:14:14 PM ---You need to "register an interest" on the Infinity web page......also encourage as many of your neighbours as possible to do the same.

This may well hurry along the cabinet installation if BT can see sufficient numbers in the area are interested.

This is what I was advised by a friend who works at BT, unfortunately most of my neighbours are elderly and don't currently have a broadband connection  :no:

--- End quote ---
I registered my interest a while back but as far as I know BT are no longer taking part in this as the closing date has been reached  :(

UncleUB:

--- Quote from: CurlyWhirly on September 01, 2011, 03:32:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Oranged on September 01, 2011, 12:14:14 PM ---You need to "register an interest" on the Infinity web page......also encourage as many of your neighbours as possible to do the same.

--- End quote ---
I registered my interest a while back but as far as I know BT are no longer taking part in this as the closing date has been reached  :(

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the 'never,never' club Mike.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version