Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Log in to BT Yahoo  (Read 5288 times)

Peter

• Reg Member
  • My Country needed me????
« on: June 17, 2011, 10:44:41 AM »

After changing my server to BT I now have two Yahoo accounts with different user names and password, if I'm logged into my old Yahoo account I cannot access my BT Yahoo account util I log in with another user name and password, this is a bit inconvenient, so... is it possible to move my old Yahoo account to the BT Yahoo one and so keep logged in to both sites?

Hope thats clearer to you than it appears to me folk! :-[

Peter

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Log in to BT Yahoo
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 11:58:16 AM »

BT Yahoo is separate to Yahoo.

Anyone can have a Yahoo account,but to log into a BT Yahoo account you need to use your email address assigned to your BT BB account

ie,  joebloggs @btinternet.com
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 03:29:47 PM by UncleUB »

BritBrat

• Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »

I dont think that is quite correct unc, the BT account is also a yahoo account using the same system and that is why normally you cant login to two at the same time.

What you can do is open two dufferent browsers and loging to the different accounts.

I did see an hack the other day that I think was about letting you login to messenger with two accounts at the same time.

By the way when I last counted a few years ago now I had 600+ yahoo accounts, dont ask why.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:23:32 PM by BritBrat »

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 03:27:14 PM »

I use to have a BT Yahoo account when with BT BB,but now can only access Yahoo as I thought to access BT Yahoo you had to use your BT email address to sign in?

Peter

• Reg Member
  • My Country needed me????
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 04:05:06 PM »

To access BT Yahoo I have to enter my bt email address as user name, then a password.

For Yahoo site I still use my old Yahoo user name and password, I'll just have to open two browser windows as suggested.

Thanks for your useful advice.

Peter

anything