Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 'ello 'ello  (Read 1394 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
'ello 'ello
« on: June 03, 2011, 10:37:00 AM »

Good morning,

I've not posted for several days now so thought I'd just pop me head round the door and say hi.  Lovely weather we are having atm...well it would be lovely IF it rained overnight and was sunny and warm during the day, cos in these 'ere parts rain isn't something we have seen much of over the last few months!!  Not heard anything from the powers that be re "drought" so wondering why they are keeping their cards close to their chest.  I'm conserving water as much as I can but I wonder if other people even think about or just go about their daily routine and perhaps wasting more than they should   :(  Ah well, time will tell no doubt.

Hope everyone is having a good day today, anything exciting on the cards for anyone?  As for me...yet another 'orsepiddle visit today...sigh....seems getting older, some of us collect a season ticket to the NHS....and I for one dread everything about it seeing that the services in this area anyway are dire.  Beam me up someone  :D

Enjoy your day and your weekend and keep smiling even if it's through yer gritted gnashers!

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: 'ello 'ello
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 01:24:34 PM »

Hello Chrissie and everybody :)

Nothing much of consequence is happening here at the moment, but I did notice that I've just passed a little milestone:

"Total time logged in: 100 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes."

Yes, I've spent 100 days of my life here. Still, with such wonderful people to converse with, I'm definitely not complaining. ;D

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. :)
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 02:54:13 PM »

Good afternoon all  :)

A very warm sunny afternoon here  :sun:

Hello Chrissie and everybody :)

Nothing much of consequence is happening here at the moment, but I did notice that I've just passed a little milestone:

"Total time logged in: 100 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes."

Yes, I've spent 100 days of my life here. Still, with such wonderful people to converse with, I'm definitely not complaining. ;D

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. :)

I am approaching 150 days :silly:.......most of them spent in the .........  :scare:  :D

Done the shopping so the rest of the day will be spent lazing and increasing my 150 days on here  :D

Nice to see you back Chrissie  :flower:

scottiesmum

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 03:17:34 PM »

'Allo  Chrissie, Eric and Unc  ..... good to see some sunshine over there  .....  it's  :flamer: here  ... but nothing new with that  ;D

Well I'm obviously the busy one here, as my log in time is only showing 68 days, 20 hours and 41 minutes  :D   I've been sat under our maple parasol, headphones on listening to the tennis but I've just nipped inside as it's getting exciting now, so think I'll watch it  .... and my sound wave  Bugs Bunny !!!   ::)     told me I had mail  ....and then  I drifted into here.

Good to see you here again Chrissie, hope the appointment goes well   :)

I used for the first time the other day,  a new shopping service here offered by Leclerc, which is my preferred supermarket.  They haven't gone as far as home deliveries yet  .... with the spread of the areas I can understand it, but I'm sure it will arrive one day.  Anyway, they do operate a system where I can order on line, then go at a time of my choice and collect.  So I gave it a go and it worked like a dream.   I went on a shoppy/lunchy day on Tuesday, let the tram take the strain on that  ....  apart from Lunch which I managed on my own  :D  did a lovely shoppy and then called into the supermarket on my way back .....  I'd arranged for pick up at 4 pm ....  arrived at one minute to four  ... and at 4 minutes past I was driving out.  My shopping was packed into bags and was loaded into my boot.   I was very impressed.   I've yet to buy fresh stuff like meat, veg etc.,  but the general stuff, bulky and weighty was a doddle.  ;D  So from now on I can save my strength for proper shopping  :lol:

Have an enjoyable end to the day everyone, and take care.       :)   back to Roland Garros for me !

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 03:24:31 PM »

I've yet to buy fresh stuff like meat, veg etc.,

I would never order that online from a supermarket...why?

Two fold..1) I have seen the way in store the order pickers just pick the first thing the get hold of and just throw it into the boxes.

and 2) I like to personally select what I'm buying and also look at sell by/use by dates(always rummage at the back for the freshest)  ;)

Some of the meat I wouldn't give to a pet   :no:

scottiesmum

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »

Me too, Unc  ....I like to choose all our fresh stuff,  meats, cheeses, etc.... I like to know where it's sourced from  ...  I'm very patriotic  :D  I only buy French produced  ;D

PS ... Murray didn't make it  ...   he  played ever so well though,   and I do like Nadal  ;D  superb match !