Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Sunday 29th May Chat  (Read 1577 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Sunday 29th May Chat
« on: May 29, 2011, 08:11:04 AM »

Good morning all  :)

A dull,cool and breezy start here  :(

After a hectic day yesterday drying the tent off and putting all the gear away we are having a relaxing Sunday.

I am hoping to go for a drop of 'medicine' later (If I can slip my leash) ;D

Have a nice day whatever you have planned. :)

scottiesmum

Re: Sunday 29th May Chat
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 08:27:37 AM »

'Allo 'Allo  Unc  and all who pass by today   .....   please feel free Unc to share the from chez nous     :angel: ;D

Enjoy your Sunday everyone  .....    its another sports filled day  .....   Formula 1 from Monaco and cycling from Italy   .... :'(   I've found another country antiques escape :D

Am I allowed to say  Bravo Barcelona  !    >:D 

Take care all   :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 08:58:02 AM »

Good morning all :)

Am I allowed to say  Bravo Barcelona  !

You can, but there might be consequences... :police:  ;D

Dull and chilly here too, but the garden is full of baby birds, which is always a cheery sight. I could stand around watching their antics for hours. :)

I managed to burn my hand yesterday evening, while I was cooking my dinner. I turned on the hob while I was talking to someone on the phone, and turned on the wrong burner, which just happened to be under the handle of the saucepan. You can guess the rest. :'(  I really shouldn't try to do two things at once; we chaps just aren't programmed for it. :(

Enjoy your day everyone. :)
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »

Am I allowed to say  Bravo Barcelona  !

Yes   >:D

Manchester United were given a footballing masterclass last night

I could do with some of your excessive sun Kate,looked at the forecast tomorrow for Sheffield....12c  :swoon: (that's day time by the way)  :D

scottiesmum

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 09:34:28 AM »

Oh Eric   :o    hot pan handles are not a nice thing !   I hope you've treated the burn, they are very painful,   so here's a  :hug: for you  !

Unc ..... 12C     :o :o  I won't tell you what it is here  :angel:    I only watch certain football matches, last night's being one,  they were really superb weren't they   ... Barcelona that is   ;D  I shall pack my luggage for the NC now   .....   can I have a wardrobe for my shoes please  :D

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 09:49:47 AM »

We did have some sun last week.These were took at Southwold.I was experimenting at the time with a set of filters I was kindly given so forgive me if they aren't up to scratch

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 10:17:29 AM »

can I have a wardrobe for my shoes please

I think the other resident has already grabbed it to keep his medicine in. :)

Interesting pictures Phil. I used to go to Southwold fairly often many years ago. In those days, the Adnams beer was delivered from the brewery by horse and cart to the Harbour Inn, which was of course the best place to drink it.
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 10:29:53 AM »

author=roseway link=topic=9323.msg190345#msg190345 date=1306660649

Interesting pictures Phil. I used to go to Southwold fairly often many years ago. In those days, the Adnams beer was delivered from the brewery by horse and cart to the Harbour Inn, which was of course the best place to drink it.

And very nice beer it is too  :drink:

Re the pictures..I have many photo's from previous visits so this was just a bit of experimenting with the camera.I am now trying to be a bit more adventurous and move away from the 'auto' setting.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 10:34:21 AM by UncleUB »

AdrianH

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 12:04:26 PM »

Well it's a very dull, cool and windy Dorset today,the terrible terrier got to flush out the deer in the forest earlier then it was a quick trip to Specsavers in Dorchester to get my boy's glasses fixed replaced.

Have to say the service in that branch is truly awesome, through the door,hand over the lenses (all that is left  :-X ) and within 15 minutes we have new frames, lenses cleaned and polished and all fitted ready to go.  8) 8)