Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Thursday thougts 21st......  (Read 1064 times)

scottiesmum

Thursday thougts 21st......
« on: April 21, 2011, 10:41:11 AM »

A    'Allo 'Allo to everyone   ...  hope you are enjoying your sunshine too, I thought I'd share it with you   ;D

A very sultry evening last evening, more like a June night than April  ....the cicadas were chirruping and the scent from the acacias  ...........mmmmmmmmmm  !     This morning we have a hot breeze, it's like the sirocco s we get sometimes, much later in the year .  I've been like a whirling dervish this morning with the mowers, because I have a feeling we might get a thunderstorm before the day is out; all spic and span now. The Oleanders are in bud, the lilacs have been and almost gone,  roses bursting open   .....  I'm going to flake out in a comfy garden chair with a good book (if it doesn't thunder)  :o I've done enough for today..... :D

Hope you are ALL well and enjoying Thursday !    Hope the eye is OK Colin   

Take care All !   :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Re: Thursday thougts 21st......
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 11:14:25 AM »

Good Morning Scottiesmum, and all who come by.
Sounds like you are having your summer early, Kate, as are we over here. There is so much happening in the garden I think by the time Summer does come everything will have blossomed and died off.
The eye that I had injected is feeling better today. Thank you for asking.
I had a black bubble floating around Tuesday and Yesterday, that has now gone. I think the sight is as good as it's going to get now. I was warned there was no cure for my problem. Ah well at least I can see clearly even if I have wavy lines instead of straight ones. There are many people going to the clinics that are much worse off than I am so my heart goes out to them.

Have a great day everyone.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

AdrianH

Re: Thursday thougts 21st......
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:53 AM »

Morning to one and all hot sunny and an overload of pollen here (my car is bright yellow instead of dark green), just back from the childrens outpatients unit at Poole Hospital where sonny boy has at last been told he has been signed off from their care. The clinics always run very late which winds up most youngsters but a stroppy teen with Aspergers Syndrome really gets "annoyed"  :-X, hopefully he won't need to go back again.

Glad the eye is better Colin, nothing worse than eye pain and restricted vision.

anything