Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wake up it's Wednesday .....19th  (Read 867 times)

scottiesmum

Wake up it's Wednesday .....19th
« on: January 19, 2011, 10:24:34 AM »

'Allo 'Allo   ....hope you are all  bright eyed and bushy tailed  :)

A lovely day here, but a reminder that it's still January  ....  a slight nip in the sunshine !   

I went to the hospital yesterday and a quick update.  The lady, who has been there for over 8 weeks now ! is making slow progress.  She had been moved yesterday from the 'high alert' section of the department  (this department is a higher level than Intensive Care)  to her own room in another section of the same department.  This is a huge step for someone who was admitted with a lung infection, septic shock causing kidney failure and blood poisoning, aggravated by diabetes !!     The dialyses was successful, the lung infection has all but gone,  and  the tracheotomy is still in place.   It's a small step but nevertheless in the right direction.  One advantage for me is that the visiting hours are not as restricted, thus making it possible to avoid the peak time return journey.   

I'm catching up on a few thing today, one  being to clean the pump in the water feature   ..........   brrrrrrrrrrrrrr   .....

Enjoy whatever you are doing, and take care  :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Re: Wake up it's Wednesday .....19th
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »

Hello Scottiesmum, I've been busy all morning (kernel fault finding stuff). I just said aw nuts to it for now.
I'm glad the poorly lady is making good progress. You really are a star with all the visiting. I'm sure the lady and OH are ever so pleased with you.
The day is shaping up to be another sunny one. Unfortunately I let it slip by with my head stuck against the computer screen. Ah well there's always tomorrow. That's where the time goes, all the procrastinating.

Enjoy the rest of the day all.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

anything