Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Boxing Day Chat  (Read 1165 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Boxing Day Chat
« on: December 26, 2010, 09:17:26 AM »

WAKEY,WAKEY

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday  :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Boxing Day Chat
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 09:42:18 AM »

:scare:  aaaarrrrggghhhhhh..............who blew that thing first thing in the morning..... :swoon:

@ unkyUb.......I see Sue bought you a voozuv.....vuvzle......vuzuv .............trumpet for Christmas.. ??? .......Silly girl.  :D

Hope you all enjoyed yourself.......you'll have to get down to the hard work today of eating the remaining four dozen mince pies and that huge mound of cold turkey.. ;D

Stay warm and safe and have fun today.  :)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 09:49:33 AM »

:'( did I hear something???
I said it would be windy around UncleUB's area, but I thought it would be that sprout mountain.  :)

I hope you all had a good Christmas day. I did at my daughters house, two grandchildren, one dopey but loveable dog and a television set. It was nice to be in someone else's company though.  :)

I'm looking forward to the next event which promises to be even noisier.
Take care everyone.
Colin No. 2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

camallison

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 10:15:01 AM »

Good morning all - completely turkeyed out here.  Sprout mountain also completely depleted too.  We had a lovely day here playing with all my the kids new toys.  The batteries even lasted the day!

To top it all. Imogen the youngest, not only took her first steps, but spent most of the day showing off just how she could walk unaided.  Now that IS a memory to be filed away with the photos.

I hope you all enjoy your Boxing Day sales at your nearest emporium - we are going to the panto at Bristol Hippodrome to indulge in some raucous shouting of "Behind you ....... no it isn't .... yes it is ...." followed by a visit to Pizza Hut to avoid the turkey leftovers.

Colin

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 01:58:05 PM »

Good afternoon everybody, but I could have done without the trumpet, thank you. :'(

We don't have sprouts, so no windy mountain to clear here. A fair bit of the turkey has gone in sandwiches, and the rest will be a casserole, so that's taken care of. Now we've got 363 days to diet in preparation for the next one. ;D

I was a bit disappointed that nobody gave me that £2000 lens I've been dropping hints about for weeks. Never mind, the socks will come in useful anyway.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. :)
  Eric