Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Bird Feeders  (Read 15240 times)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: Bird Feeders
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »

Terrific! :)

I wouldn't be surprised if you've got some young ones amongst those. You might see them fluttering their wings to attract the adults to feed them.
  Eric

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2011, 07:49:56 AM »

Good news, unkyUb, albeit a long time coming.  ;D

Who can account for the thought processes of our feathered friends, avoid the feeders for a year and now they can't get enough of them.. :D

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2011, 07:58:08 AM »

The pigeons are now pacing up and down on top of the privet hedge like the Gestapo wondering how to get to the seed.  ;D

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2011, 11:34:08 AM »

The pigeons are now pacing up and down on top of the privet hedge like the Gestapo wondering how to get to the seed.  ;D

Do they have rifles and slope wings as they march up and down  :lol:  Can just imagine the scene lololol.

Good news though Uncy that your feeders are at last being used, can imagine just how pleased you are after the long wait....everything comes to he who waits is true then  :)

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

AdrianH

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2011, 11:52:21 AM »

I have had to spend a small fortune on squirrel proof cages to go on my feeder pole trays. We don't get squirrels but pigeons,doves,jackdaws , rooks and crows by the dozen, Hitchcock's Birds all over again, any food put out is gone in seconds and once the "black mob" arrive every Gull for miles around assumes there must be something for them also.

The cages now mean that the vultures are not beating the small birds to the feed. I am still getting through 8kilos + of mixed seed per week  ???
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]