Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tuesday 21st Sept Chat  (Read 1599 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Tuesday 21st Sept Chat
« on: September 21, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »

Good morning all  :)

Found this old photo out this morning.. :o

Me,Christmas Day at my mum's 1973.......Forgot I use to have a beard.  ;D

Have a good day  :)

scottiesmum

Re: Tuesday 21st Sept Chat
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:46:56 AM »

Ooooo !!   I love  red on Christmas day   Unc   ;D

A quick 'Allo 'Allo  from chez  nous  .. I'm off on a shoppy/lunchy  ..... the sun is shining  ...  it's going to be  hot 'un !!  and I shall people watch from some shady terrace  ...  it's all go   :lol:

Hope everyone is ticketyboo  ..enjoy your Tuesday  :)

camallison

• Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »

Hey Unc - you were the double of a chap I worked with in Germany in the 80s - a man called Alfred Kremer.  Do you have a brother/twin over there who changed his surname?   ???

Just had a look at your photos on another thread - wow!  You certainly got used to the new camera kit quickly.  All of the shots are superb.  I doubt I could have done half as well.

Susan, Maisie and I are now settling in to full retirement and enjoying it.  5 grandchildren and their dad are presently staying with us until the marital situation is sorted out and life is like an episode of the Waltons!  Maisie has lots of walks with the kids and Susan and I can go off in the van (with Maisie of course) any time of the week, knowing the house is being looked after while we are away.

Maybe I should take my camera (Fuji FinePix S8000fd) out more often and see if I can improve my techniques.  Watch out for some coastal shots next week - going to Burnham-on-sea for the weekend.  Could also get some good shots of cowboys - there is a country and western show on there too.

Have a good day everyone - sunny here today.

Colin

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 11:08:45 AM »

Hey Unc - you were the double of a chap I worked with in Germany in the 80s - a man called Alfred Kremer.  Do you have a brother/twin over there who changed his surname?

No brothers, and certainly no Germans in the family....On my mum's side apparently we are descended from Vikings.

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »

>>> On my mum's side apparently we are descended from Vikings <<<

And it shows... :D

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »

:lol:

Morning all :)

Colin, it sounds as though your retirement is anything but quiet. I expect Maisie is having the time of her life. :)  I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures from Burnham-on-Sea - I went there many years ago, but I can't remember much at all about it.

It's a lovely day here today and I'll be out rambling again. But I must also put to good use the large bag of sloes which I collected a couple of days ago. :yum:

Enjoy your day everyone.
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 12:15:13 PM »

scottiesmum

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »

You  look like Robert Redford Unc  ..   I think I've said that before once  ...  so I'll say it again  :D  but you are much taller  :)

anything