Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday 19th July Chat  (Read 1364 times)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Monday 19th July Chat
« on: July 19, 2010, 07:28:29 AM »

Good Morning everybody.
As usual for a Monday morning it's wet and gloomy looking outside today. Inside it looks almost rosy.
May be some DIY on the cards today with washing in between. Looks like the tumble dryer is going to be used as the sun ain't gonna shine anytime soon.

I hope you all enjoy your day.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Monday 19th July Chat
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:57:35 AM »

Good morning, ss44, and all who may call by.  ;D

Grey, drizzly and windy here so wont be straying too far.  :(

Also, TD will be nursing a sorely tweaked shoulder, having taken a bit of a tumble yesterday.......fell out of a tree. ! Please don't ask.. ???

Hope all are fighting fit and looking forward to their day.  :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 08:04:57 AM »

Good morning all  :)

Dull and grey here... :(

Also, TD will be nursing a sorely tweaked shoulder, having taken a bit of a tumble yesterday.......fell out of a tree. ! Please don't ask..

:o ........Perhaps a visit to the doctors TD,just get it checked properly.

I have to take Sue to the hospital later today for a pre operative assessment...she has to go in as a day patient on the 27th for a bit of surgery which will be done after an epidural has been administered.

Have a nice day whatever you have planned...Hopefully it won't involve climbing trees. :-X  ;D

torqpoc

• Reg Member
  • I loved the 80s!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 08:30:00 AM »

Greetings one and all,

A not so dreary Monday morning in Berkshire, albeit a tired one for me.. working at 7:30am is not fun. Been spending most of my time looking after Mrs. T, making sure she is ok and such. Another two weeks to get the results from the hospital for her, got to love the NHS.

Spent the best part of yesterday trying to figure out how to get her cat over from Germany.. not the easiest thing it seems, pootling in the garden and wondering if I should disturb a wasp's nest...

TD - sounds nasty and resisting the urge to ask! Hope it get's better soon.

All the best everyone,
T

scottiesmum

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 08:42:22 AM »

'Allo 'Allo   Colin II, TD and Unc  ....   dare I post my       ..... >:D   well all right  then I will    :D    just to bring some pain relief for TD  ....   :o :-X   :hug:   ...... please  take care    :)

:flower: for Sue  Unc  ...

Off to Bordeaux today  ......  lunchy/shoppy  ..  but very steady because of heaty    :lol:   (that's not a typo  :D)

Ooooops  T, nearly missed your post ...   good luck with the cat passport  ...   have you looked at the DEFRA site  ?  Hope all goes well for Mrs. T.

Enjoy the day everyone  ...and 'Allo to all who pass by later !    :)

anything