Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday 21st June Chat  (Read 1551 times)

silversurfer44

• Kitizen
  • Lord Muck
    • Ben Novice Weather
Monday 21st June Chat
« on: June 21, 2010, 07:33:25 AM »

A Good Morning & a sunny one, to all who enter.
Quite a bit of running about to do today in amongst washing. Lovely job that washing, at least I can hang it out without fear of it being rained on. It has to be done 'cause there's not many smalls left (socks that is) ::)

Maybe get a bit more DIY done later in the day.

Enjoy whatever you get up to today everyone.
Colin No.2
Colin II : It's no good being a pessimist, it wouldn't work anyway.

camallison

• Kitizen
Re: Monday 21st June Chat
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 08:00:11 AM »

Good morning all - just got the school run (grandkids) to do, and then take the motorhome in for its MOT.   :fingers:

Lovely sunshine here and promises to get up to 23C - a nice shady spot and a book beckon, before the return school run at 3pm.

Enjoy the summer weather all fellow kitizens.

Colin

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 08:01:49 AM »

Good morning Colin No2 and all who pass by.  :)

Also a lovely sunny morning here as well,

and I also have a lot of running about to do.

Doctors routine appointment,then phone dentist as part of a filling came out last night,then car dealers as there is a problem folding the rear seats down,pick Sue up from work and the later on she has a doctors appointment..Phew

Apart from that nothing much planned.  :D

Have a nice day and hope the sun is shining wherever you are. :)

Just seen your post Colin...Good morning  :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:29:35 AM »

Good morning earlybirds, and all may pop by.  ;D

You are all busy today........makes my pottering and footling seem quite lazy....but I don't care cos that is what TD will be doing.  :D

Clouded over a bit this am..and we even had a spit of rain, but nowhere near enough to do any good.

Hope all are well and looking forward to the exertions of the day. :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 10:15:42 AM »

Back from the doctors....not a pleasant experience,my doctor is one of the rudest,abrupt,ignorant people you could wish to meet  >:(

There is just no need to be like that.

Car sorted,can't get into dentist while lunch time tomorrow.Just got to pick Sue up and then get ready for the footy. :)

On my travels this morning I passed the vets where Blue was..........I had to pull over as it all came flooding back  :'(

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 10:54:21 AM »

Morning all,

Well we had bright sun and blue sky a little while ago, now someone has shoved some cloud our way  :no:  come on, own up who did that?  Mind you, not that I'm going to be sitting out in it, I don't like doing that as I prefer to be "doing summat", and I certainly will be this morning.  Can't contain my excitement atm.....a trip out in Lulu....now don't be jealous y'all....I'm going to.....the local tip!!  :-X  Well I'm taking stuff there anyway lol.  Gosh all this excitement on a Monday could well be too much for me, especially as on the way back we have to call into Sainsbury's....that could be the highlight of the day (it sez ere)  ;D

Sounds as though everyone will be busy even footling TD is being busy....and I like footling at times when I'm not commissioned to do other exciting things!

Uncy your doctor sounds like one I used to have, horrible person he was, certainly missed charm school and the offer of a personality transplant....some of 'em never learn do they but they are the ones who don't give a.....shhh shoulder to cry on!  Felt for you passing the vets today too, have done that many a time since our loss and have had to try and avoid it best I can as even 18 months later the memories are still raw....but I can now smile and laugh at the good times at home with our little darling and I'm sure you and Sue will be doing the same too.  Sending you hugs.

Hope everyone has the decent weather they have promised this week, though it looks atm that we might just miss out on it today....ah well, still a way to go!

Take care all,
Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

scottiesmum

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »

A   :sun: :sun:   'Allo 'Allo from chez nous to you all   ! 

As Chrissie  will confirm,   being of  the female species,  being busy is normal    :lol:     but today,  I'm joining forces with you TD and doing not a lot except concentrating on the bronzing process  :D   I've been catching up with things that were left whilst our visitors were here  .... and our 'man who does' is due to arrive to trim a few hedges, trees  etc.,     so it will be good to watch 'man at work'  >:D

Oooo your doctor sounds like he exited the wrong side of the bed today Unc  :o    our doctor is lovely  AND an added plus ...    he looks like Seve Ballesteros   (something  hubby has totally missed  :D)

Enjoy your  trip out with Lulu Chrissie  ;D

Have a good day all  .....  and take care :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 12:26:42 PM »

@ scottiesmum........hoi, what happened to the female logic...we need a clue from you... ;)  :D

@ unkyUb >>I passed the vets where Blue was..........I had to pull over as it all came flooding back <<<  :flower:

Tis the longest day...soon be Christmas  :D

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »

Tis the longest day...soon be Christmas :D

You sound just like my late dad....The nights are drawing in now (and it would only be the end of June)  :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:18:46 PM by UncleUB »

scottiesmum

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 01:08:10 PM »

Ooooooooooooops    :-[   ....    forgot about that   ..  it's being sooooooooooooooo    busy     :lol: 

anything