Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 2nd June Chatter  (Read 1146 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
2nd June Chatter
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:07:28 AM »

Morning all,

I see from yesterday's chat almost everyone had the wet stuff, same here and it lasted all day.  Hope you were pleased it missed TD towers TD....for a change eh?

It started off nice and sunny here earlier (5.30) but now it's back to grey...wonder what we're going to get thrown at us for the rest of the day.  Ah well, I'm not going out as we have shopping delivery later so that will be sorted, all I need is someone to put it in the cupboards for me lol  :D

Have a nice day y'all whatever you're going to be doing and I hope the weather doesn't spoil it for you.

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: 2nd June Chatter
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »

Good morning Chrissie/all  :)

The nice sunshine and warmth has returned.  :thumbs:

Good luck with the shopping order Chrissie,make sure you give it the once over.I personally would not use online shopping for food(especially fresh food)
I have seen first hand how the order pickers just pick anything up and just throw it in the boxes.  >:(

Just had the DVLA van round.There is a man on the next street who parks his van on our road....Its just been clamped.  :thumbs:

Well if you don't pay your road tax what do you expect.I can see one not so happy bunny when he arrives home from work in his works van  :D

Just a bit of pottering for me till Sue gets home around mid day

Hope the weathers kind wherever you are.  :)