Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: itunes version 9.1 problems  (Read 2611 times)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
itunes version 9.1 problems
« on: April 04, 2010, 06:36:15 AM »

Just wondering if anyone else may be having problems with the latest version of i-tunes v9.1

Scince downloading the latest version I can't get on to the i-store. And trying will gradualy lock up other programs on my lappy. & the i tunes program will not shut down. Tried reloading it. now it some times has trouble syncing with my nano. Still seem to be getting my pod casts to update though.

Before I go to the local apple store, wondered if anyone else has had the same issues ?

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: itunes version 9.1 problems
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:28:26 AM »

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Re: itunes version 9.1 problems
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 12:28:20 PM »

Thanks Uncle UB. A few of my friends have had the same problem with their I-phones. I've just got a Nano.

The problem seems to have resolved itself. Havn't done any further updates to my lappy except for my Panda anti-virus software this a.m. So if anyone else reading this who may have had the same problem; give it another go. You may have success :thumbs:

Now I'll try and find the version of the four seasons I'm fond of. I did find some recordings by a distant cousin of mine. I know I can have some strange tatses in music but thats pushing it. That has got to be the most bizzare rendition of a cat ever  ??? Although I did find the brother of a friend with whom I used to share a house has got several albums avalable. If you like Jazz or banjo try looking up Sean Moyses