Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Virgin Media (Cable) - 3 months free broadband  (Read 7506 times)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Virgin Media (Cable) - 3 months free broadband
« on: January 13, 2010, 07:56:05 AM »

Virgin Media (Cable) have an offer running atm that can only be accessed via a special link

3 months free on 10mb - exclusive offer!

Save £40 on our best selling £12.50 a month 10Mb broadband deal.

Buy from this page and receive a £40 credit on your first bill, so effectively you’re getting more than three months free.

* Three months free broadband with a Virgin phone line
    * Free weekend calls to UK landlines
    * Limited offer - only available from this page

his package includes:
Broadband

* Up to 10Mb speed
    * Unlimited downloads2
    * PCguard Total security: anti-virus, firewall & pop-up blocker3
    * Free wireless router and modem
    * 10GB of online storage
    * 50 free photo prints each month

Phone

* Unlimited weekend calls1 to UK landline numbers with our Phone M package.
    * Includes voicemail and 1471 (tells you the number of the last person that called)
    * Remember when you switch to Virgin Media there's no need for a BT landline.

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Virgin Media (Cable) - 3 months free broadband
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »

Or if you buy Broadband,TV and phone you can get up to £165 cash back via this site and 2 months free broadband and TV.

http://www.simplifydigital.co.uk/virgin-media/special-deals.aspx?partner=msecashback

Offer only available until 19th Jan and only via the above site

Note. You need to be in a Virgin cable area

T&C
Full terms and Conditions

Cashback amounts are as follows: TV Size: M+, Broadband Size: L and Phone Size: M = £130 cashback. Any higher value triple bundle (a bundle consisting of TV, Broadband and Phone) will receive £165 cashback. Offer applies to Virgin Media sales where the customer has purchased via the Simplifydigital call centre or directly on Simplifydigital’s website and for which Simplifydigital receives a sales commission. Offer excludes sign-ups where the user: has clicked through to Virgin Media’s website from the Simplifydigital website to purchase those services or has contacted Virgin Media directly to purchase the services. The cashback offer is operated by Simplifydigital and will be paid by cheque 90 days after activation/installation of the new services, following confirmation that sales commission is to be received by Simplifydigital from Virgin Media for a valid sale. Simplifydigital will post the cheque to the address used when signing up for the new services. Only one offer per household. Offer ends midnight 19th January 2010. Subject to availability.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 07:17:44 PM »

I cant compete with the likes of MSE. 
They shift 1000's of referrals and get paid top wack by the Advertisers... often far more than the value of the package.  Dunno how they do it. I'm glad if I get 1 or 2 at the lower rate of about £20 depending on what they (ISP) pays which all helps towards my running costs.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 06:44:42 AM »

Oops sorry Kitz,didn't know it was a referral from here,wouldn't have posted it if I had known.....Feel free to remove my link. :-[

anything