Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: MDF Exchange Jobs abroad?  (Read 4463 times)

AlexBG

• Just arrived
MDF Exchange Jobs abroad?
« on: November 15, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »

Hi,

My name is Alex and I worked almost 2 years in North West England and Aberdeen BT Exchanges. We worked for Morrison TESL and they were contractors so everything finished for me last year. I'm not an English, but our team was one of the best and we did a good job for them running jumpers at the exchanges.

Any way, I have the following question - do you know other country in Europe or Far East / Asia petrol countries / which has the same or almost similir system of LLU MDF's and where I can eventually could apply for a PSTN/ADSL jumpering job? Thanks in advance and hope to receive an answer from somebody! Thanks.  ;)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Re: MDF Exchange Jobs abroad?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »

i don't know of any but more than 3 frame jumpering jobs in a row is enough for me, couldn't do it all day

adslgeek

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:50:48 AM »

Hey Alex,

For what it is worth, there is a shortage of Telecom engineers down in New Zealand, but the only downside is that it is on the other side of the world... ;D
I have always believed that helpdesks should be there to help.

I retain this preposterous notion despite the commonly held belief that they are there to blindly answer calls.

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 01:04:31 AM »

I belive to emigrate to NZ the limitations are age limit of 46, skilled trade in demand (telecoms qualifies) and a liquid capital of approx £33,000

anything