Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Plusnet special offer - 3 months free for visitors to kitz.co.uk  (Read 7080 times)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Plusnet special offer - 3 months free for visitors to kitz.co.uk
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:25:21 PM »

Plusnet are currently running a special offer, for visitors to this site giving them 3 months free broadband

Offer: 3 months free broadband
Enter code: friendsandfamily
Expires: 31/12/09

To qualify you must use the following link
Plusnet offer.

Then enter the code 'friendsandfamily'.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

BritBrat

• Kitizen
Re: Plusnet special offer - 3 months free for visitors to kitz.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 05:01:51 PM »

Does it apply all to all packages and the no contract option?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 05:06:53 PM by BritBrat »

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 06:22:59 PM »

>>> Does it apply all to all packages

AFAIK its all packages going through that link - certainly Value & Premium - although if you get a phone and broadband package, then its only the adsl part thats free.  
There is no mention of Pro in the promotion but since its also available from that page, then I dont see why not.  I'll check.

>> and the no contract option

A 12 month term applies although this can be waived if you pay the £30 set up fee etc.

I think these are the T&Cs that relate to it which gives more info.

1. This offer gives you three months free broadband. This discount offer is applied to the initial fee (first month's subscription) which is due when you signup for a Plusnet broadband product and the subsequent two months' subscription.

2. This offer is available to customers signing up through plusnet 3 months free using the promo code.

3. The offer is only available to new customers who place their order online via - plusnet 3 months free

4. If you leave Plusnet in your first 12 months after receiving a free set-up, router or house move, we’ll charge you for these. If you remain with Plusnet for 12 months after receiving a free set-up, router or house move these charges will be waived. You can also choose to pay for any of these up front if you want more flexibility.

5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

6. There is no cash alternative to this offer.

7. Plusnet reserves the right to remove the offer at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice.

8. Once you have signed up for the offer you will be subject to the standard terms and conditions of service for both Plusnet broadband, and where applicable Home Phone products, which can be viewed at http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/

9. After you have received your three months' worth of credit you will be subject to the standard published monthly rental charges prices for the respective services which can be viewed at http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 06:33:38 PM by kitz »
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----

bobpullen

• ISP Rep
    • Plusnet
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »

>>> Does it apply all to all packages

AFAIK its all packages going through that link - certainly Value & Premium - although if you get a phone and broadband package, then its only the adsl part thats free.  
There is no mention of Pro in the promotion but since its also available from that page, then I dont see why not.  I'll check.

The code should work with Pro too as per the attached screen-grab, although as I'm not in the office at the moment I can't confirm this with the guys in our Consumer Team who will have created the offer.

>> and the no contract option

A 12 month term applies although this can be waived if you pay the £30 set up fee etc.

Again, see the attached screen-grab, you should be able to choose the up-front, no contract option too.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Bob Pullen
Plusnet
Product Team
community.plus.net

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

Thanks for the additional info Bob
-----

BritBrat

• Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

Thanks for the replies.

I think I will give it a miss as there seems to be a lot of service complaints on the plusnet forum.

And the search goes on :)

anything