Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Avery Labels  (Read 2458 times)

Peter

• Reg Member
  • My Country needed me????
Avery Labels
« on: November 24, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »

???Until recently I was able to use Avery Labels to print address labels, and sheets of different lables, i.e. labels one to 24 for my granddaughters Advent calender gifts.
I tried to do this a couple of days ago and cannot find the avery label in Word from which I made them.

I downloaded a new copy of avery label wizard but.....

a/ I cannot find the damned thing after the download!
b/ On the one occasion I did find it by using 'search' I was not able to use it!
c/ Using word I found avery labels templates only, not the blank ones I am used to working with.

Is it me or is the download at fault?

Anyone else have this trouble?

Peter

scottiesmum

Re: Avery Labels
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 11:38:30 AM »

Peter, I just use the Label facility within Word on Office 2003  ...but I have downloaded the Avery Wizard   (I put all my downloads in one file, so easily found)  BUT there must be a fault with the download ... it installs so far then says it's unable to complete ... I've tried it twice with the same result each time     ......sorry I can't be of more help.

In  Office Word you can customise your label size etc.,  if you are using a model not listed  (forgive me if you already know this !)..

Peter

• Reg Member
  • My Country needed me????
Re: Avery Labels
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 12:06:13 PM »

Thanks Scottiesmum, you seem to be having the same problem as me, I must have installed it now five times and uninstalled it as many.
The old version worked a treat, don't know where it went though! :(  I wonder if it is the 'new holiday version' that is the problem?  I tried the step by step guide but that also stopped after a few seconds! ???

I shall be away from home for a few days, I'll try again then, maybe Avery will have an answer to my query by then.

Peter