Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: talktalk aaarrrhhhhhhhh  (Read 2706 times)

paulm34

• Just arrived
talktalk aaarrrhhhhhhhh
« on: January 28, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »

Hi to cut my very long story short i signed up with talktalk 17th jan but cancelled on the 20th but according to my isp fast.co.uk and btopenreach there is a cease still placed on the line which will happen on the 2/3rd of feb. I have rang Talktalk over 30 times >:( now but im still unable to get hold of anybody that has any clue what im talking about and they keep telling me its being cancelled >:(. My isp fast who are trying to resolve this with bt openreach has told me that if the cease goes ahead i will not have any broadband with anybody and will be as if i had a new line again and need to sign up for adsl again which will cost acttivation fee  Can anybody HEEEELLLPPP :-X me as this happened to anybody before???

BritBrat

• Kitizen
Re: talktalk aaarrrhhhhhhhh
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 11:14:55 PM »

And I don't think TalkTalk are a member of any of the regulatory authorities like ISPA.

I know it does not help, sorry.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 07:15:19 AM »

Have you asked to speak to their escalation team,They seem to have more clout than first level support.

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 07:26:36 AM »

Hello, paulm34 and welcome to the forum.

Member StuBell85 is an ISP rep. on behalf of TalkTalk and he will no doubt pop in sometime soon and have a look at your problem.

You could send him a PM....access his profile at http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=1984 , select "send PM" ans away you go.

StuBell85

• ISP Rep
  • Brighter Broadband
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 08:11:30 AM »

I'm currently looking into this issue now.
Stuart Bell

TalkTalk - Tech Support
*Any opinions expressed by myself on these forums are mine and do not necessarily constitute the views of TalkTalk.*