Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Monday 2nd chat  (Read 4152 times)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Monday 2nd chat
« on: November 02, 2009, 01:22:39 AM »

I know this ones early but I can't sleep. My backside is so painfull

Stop laughing,not funny

Went into a local on saturday,the band was annoying; spending as much time setting up and retuning in between tunes as playing them. So went to another local.

Walking back from spending a penny an a young lady decides she wants to dance with me. Has hold of my wrists and he being some what tipsy stumbles towards me. I can't keep  me or her on our feet, my arms are held, and I'm thinking oh god I'm heading for the fire place. This is going to really hurt and cause some damage.

I land on my pelvis with her on top. her head meets hard with the fag stones around the fireplace.She still smiles at me with a bizzare grin whilst copiuos amounts of blood gushes from a disturbingly huge gash across her forehead.

Whole thing happened in seconds, I just wanted to go back to my friends

Landlady told me she was happy to get rid of them. & later found the ladies to be covered in blood.

I'm in quite a bit of discomfort right now.Don't think I have a limp anymore butgood grief this is searing and so uncomfortable

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Monday 2nd chat
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 07:07:57 AM »

Good morning, and I hope all are well.  ;D

That includes ezzer.......oh dear, what a painful experience. I do trust that both your own and the young lady's injuries heal up quickly.

Wet and windy again...the river is rising again and we may have TD Towers grounds transformed into a small lake later on.  :(

Nothing special on the go...should really be having a trundle into the bright lights but am told that the road is flooded at one point, so may just postpone thet until tomorrow.

Have a good day.  :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 07:39:02 AM »

Good morning all :)

@ezzer: Ouch! I hope you're able to sit down again soon.

@TD: Sorry that you are suffering from too much water again. I know how you feel - my garden is low-lying and floods just occasionally when there's really heavy rain. The last time it happened a few years ago it covered the whole garden, and the fish in my pond swam out to freedom all about the place. When the water subsided I put my wellies on and went round the garden recovering the fish from the remaining puddles and returning them to where they belonged. Some of them were even in my neighbour's garden. Still, it gave me the opportunity to do a census, and I was quite astounded by how many fish I had in a rather small pond. ;D

Have a good day everyone.
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »

Good afternoon all. :)

Oh dear Ezzer,sounds painful,once again we see young girls being in a state through alcohol(not a nice sight) :no:

I have been in Thomas the Tank engine mode all afternoon,Little Caden wants a Thomas the Tank engine train set for Christmas so have been looking whats available.
Tbh I am thinking that a wooden set would be better at his age(3 in january),as little hands are very clumsy and plastic is easily broken.
Something like this looks nice.

I hope you soon get your garden back to normal TD...... :(

Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

jazz

• Reg Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »

That does look a nice set Unky.  We bought my Grandsons something similar a few years ago and it proved a great present.  The way the trains couple with magnets is handy for small hands.  You used to be able to get the wooden track cheaper at Woolworths than the "trade marked" version in toy shops but i don't know whether it is sold anywhere now.  There is also a good wooden engine in this set that is powered and uses a rechargeable battery.  It chugs around beautifully.  Enjoy your play time...... :)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 05:26:11 PM »

Poor wee Caden wont get anywhere near that.....his Grandpa unkyUb will be down on his hands a knees all day, blowing his whistle and waving his flag... :D

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 06:04:35 PM »

Poor wee Caden wont get anywhere near that.....his Grandpa unkyUb will be down on his hands a knees all day, blowing his whistle and waving his flag... :D

:lol:

I remember when my son was little he had a 'Brio' train set.He loved it and they are so durable.

http://www.johnlewis.com/230401470/Product.aspx?source=14798

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 08:09:32 PM »

Hi Unky.the set looks like one of the ones I got for my god son. Wooden with magnetic buffers so very easy for young hands to connect/seperate the carrages. In wood it has a lovely texture especialy as kids get so used to plastic it gives a nice alternate feel.

I got almost all the stuff for them from the early learning centre. I find it's all good quality well thought out stuff. Hes mad about trains so I got him a bigger set, plastic which runs in groved tracks and a battery powered train with a few bits and bob's. The birthday party was priceless. He was happy playing with one of the little characters from the set while 4-5 grown-ups were fussing over how best to set the rest of the tracks up.  :lol:

Never got round to getting him a toy Aston Martin. His great grand father was a panel beater for them for all his carear

As for the woman, yes more than tipsy,havn't got a clue who they were. I'll heal (although today found wearing the harness for climbing a pole painfull. Glad it's not the older style belt as it would have put far more pressure onthe painfull bit) But with the gash to her head, god knows how she looks/feels.  :no:

anything