Broadband Related > ISPs

Opinions please - Vispa ISP.

(1/2) > >>

MrTibbs:
I would be interested in reading any opinions from Forum Members concerning Vispa ISP. Most reviews I've read seem positive. Many thanks.

UncleUB:
Have a read here....

http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings_comments.php?isp=22

MrTibbs:
Many thanks for your reply.

kitz:
Used to have more contact with Vispa in the early days of adsl... when their support was considered very good. 
Must admit they were very helpful with me about 3 or so years ago... and a close friend of mine rated them highly.

However I havent really had that much personal contact with them since... aside from the usual site related queries & correspondence.

Vispa users seem to be a bunch that generally keep themselves to themselves. 
There may have been a few ups and downs on their network side over the past few years..  you may get a better idea by joining their community forum and asking there. :)

MrTibbs:
Thanks for your reply. I have to say that, although it's early days, I have nothing but praise for both Vispa Technical Support and Customer Service. The connection transfer was almost seamless and I was up and running very quickly.  There responses to my queries have been more than timely and definately appropriate. Issues have been resolved within a very reasonable time frame 24 hours or less. the staff I have had contact with do not seem to be 'sticking to the script' in order to get the job done, they just get the job done and they keep you fully informed and upto date with what is happening. A very pleasant change from my previous provider! My connection is in the 10 day period accepted for adjustments etc but, the speed so far, is quite acceptable. But, as I said it's early days. My early ratings on kitx.co.uk will reflect this. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version