Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Friday 31st July Chat  (Read 1553 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Friday 31st July Chat
« on: July 31, 2009, 01:05:17 PM »

Good afternoon all,  :)

Its like the Marie Celeste on here today  :D

No TD again........ :(

Sue is nearly over here flu now,she is feeling much better so I have started her on some light housework.  >:D  :D

Its been a lovely sunny morning here,but now has gone quite dull.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  :)

scottiesmum

Re: Friday 31st July Chat
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »

Allo Allo   !      I've just been catching up on the daily chat   .....and am sad to see still no TD   :(  ..... see that he last posted on the 28th   ....    hope he is back soon.

We had a lovely short break in the Charente and then the Dronne area .... stayed on one of our favourite sites there next to the river Dronne !  and I can't believe how much cooler it was there; it was very  pleasant  ....only about 90 kms inland, but getting back home today the difference is incredible, it's cracking the flags    :sun:    I read about the 'hottest summer on record for years' announcement in about April for the UK and remember thinking at the time it was all a put up job by Gordy to take everyone's attention away  from the mess he's making ..... and   voila !      I don't think I'd survive the UK now   ......neither the climate or the rest  ::)   

Glad to hear Sue is on the mend Unc  ....   light housework ?? :-X  :shoot:

Hope everyone else is OK   ... and that cars are mended, sheds built but most of all that you all get at least a  little sunshine  !   :)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 02:32:40 PM »

Glad to hear that Sue is getting better :)

No TD again :(
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »

Nice to have you back Kate,glad you had a nice trip(Oh how I long for your  :sun: French summers)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »

G'day all :)

Nice to see you back Kate, but i wish you wouldn't keep on reminding us about the sunshine. :lol:

I'm pleased to hear that Sue is getting better and you aren't allowing her to malinger, Phil. ::)

I really hope TD is all right. :(
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »

I'm pleased to hear that Sue is getting better and you aren't allowing her to malinger, Phil. ::)

I thought it was the best plan of action Eric,ready for some gardening tomorrow.   :lol:

scottiesmum

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 04:15:44 PM »

Nice to see you back Kate, but i wish you wouldn't keep on reminding us about the sunshine. :lol:

Sorry Eric    :angel:       ......           :lol:

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 05:44:37 PM »

Weathers been very good in Norwich today, apparently due rain tomorrow but I'm hoping london is going to be ok on sunday as its once again off to see the Emirates Cup  :clap:

Have just been checking for any possible delays as ther's a train strike today and somehow I've landed a spare ticket. Getting one is like gold dust.