Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wednesday 24th Chat  (Read 1298 times)

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Wednesday 24th Chat
« on: June 24, 2009, 05:13:19 AM »

Morning everyone,

Only 2 hours sleep last night...yawn....fit for nowt later I'm sure!  Kitz I do so hope things will improve for you, it's awful you are suffering so much {{{hugs}}}.  Hope you are feeling better today too OhSnap.....what a pair you are  :)

Hope everyone else is feeling up to par and enjoying the lovely weather we've had (are having)....lovely and warm here yesterday, so perhaps more of the same today.

Enjoy your day whatever you're going to be doing and for those at work...don't work too hard unless you really have to  ;)

Chrissie

PS thanks for your kind wishes re the scan thingy Monday... went ok, now have to see if they mislay the results or tell me if all is fine......
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Wednesday 24th Chat
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »

Good morning chrissie, and any who may pop in  :)

Lovely warm day coming.

Nothing special on the agenda.

Hope the test results are ok, chrissie.

Have a good day  :)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »

Morning all :)

It's another beautiful day here (how pleasant it is, not needing to moan about the weather ;D ). This afternoon we're going to have a wander round Samphire Hoe, a rather lovely place which was created out of all the stuff which was dug out to make the Channel Tunnel. One of our favourite features is the 'kamikaze' meadow pipits with their jerky flight and delightful song.

I hope all goes well Chrissie, and all who are under the weather. :flower:
  Eric

scottiesmum

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 09:17:53 AM »

The relentless :sun: :sun: :sun: goes on   ....   pleased that everyone is enjoying it too  .....   :)    Hope the scan results are good Chrissie.   Enjoy your day TD.   Eric, I've had a look at your link and was interested  how the place was named ... I was going to ask if you were going to collect some samphire for tonight's menu but it looks like it's a different species...  have a good time, it looks interesting.

Our visitors are due to leave tomorrow, so we are off today so that they can stock up with "goodies"   ....  I expect a pleasant lunch will be included  :yum:

Whatever you are doing - enjoy !

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »

Rostered off for 2 days so I'd though i'l have a lie in.

6-something am some idiot is driving up and down the street repeatedly constantly beeping their horn  >:(

Council are resurfacing the road, its there novel way of asking "'scuse me but would you mind moving your cars off the road later today?"  :angry: :shoot:

By the way anyone else here use "Farmtown"application on line (sad I know but its the only game I use), if so have you been finding your crops becoming ready and as soon as you come back with someone you've hired they've gone back in time and not ready to harvest ?

anything