Computers & Hardware > Other Technologies & Hardware

Digital Photo Frames

(1/2) > >>

Peter:
Good Morning everyone, lovely weather! :)

I bought a digital photo frame with the intention of editing some favourite snaps, loading them onto an SD card and viewing them on the photo frame, but when I do this the digi frames tells me the card is empty.

I put the card into my camera to check and it too says the card is empty, however when viewing the card on the PC all the photos are there.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please? :'(

Peter

camallison:
Are the pictures of the right format - ie, all Jpegs?  You may have transferred pictures of te wrong format.  The info that came with your photo frame will tell you which format it will display.

tuftedduck:
Peter, had you at an earlier time downloaded the pics from the card onto your PC ?

It may be that if you have done that, the card might have had the contents deleted and that when you connect to frame/camera there is nothing to view but when connected to the PC, the residual thumbs.ini file on the card is connecting to the images on the PC.

UncleUB:
There is usually an option after you have downloaded the images from your SD card to delete the images from your card,I wonder if this is whats happened unknowingly ?

Peter:
OK, these are photos I have downloaded to my computer, edited, and then loaded onto the SD card as jpegs.

If I take an sd card straight from the camres the images are displayed correctly.

Pete :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version