Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Too Honest(Don't get mugged)  (Read 2822 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Too Honest(Don't get mugged)
« on: January 14, 2009, 07:54:53 AM »

Its about time thes judges were put on trial for incompetence  >:(

http://tinyurl.com/8sjh4s

And here's another example of a judges incompetence.

http://tinyurl.com/8fey8q
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 07:59:05 AM by UncleUB »

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
Re: Too Honest(Don't get mugged)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 08:50:17 AM »

No wonder people are teed off with the law and its representatives in this (god forsaken) country....these judges don't live in the real world and nothing ever happens to them or their families so they don't have a clue what life is all about.  I get soooo mad about these things as do others....and yet it goes on and on, nothing changes....how appalling is this country and those who "run" it!   :no: :'( :'( :'(
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

scottiesmum

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »

WTF

Judge Tabor, 58, has been involved in several controversial cases.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »

What can you say it's just beyond belief  >:(

I think 'Chrisse' hit the nail on the head   "these judges don't live in the real world and nothing ever happens to them or their families so they don't have a clue what life is all about"

We had a magistrate living in our village a few years ago, The message was brought home to them when they had there house broken in and it was later found out it was someone she had let off in her court.  :D
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

oldfogy

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
  • If it ain't broke....... I'll soon fix it.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 12:59:24 AM »

I once knew a solicitor (a ex solicitor of mine) who due to the death of his office partner refused to open any post that was addressed to his ex partner for 6 months.

This only came to light when the law society were doing a inspection of the practice because of not recieving a reply to some of their corresponadance.
It then also came to light that the office public liability had not been renewed either.

His punishment for this was to be struck off for 2 years, although he never did return due to a mental breakdown.

But I often wondered how may clients during this 6 month period failed to turn up in court because they were not informed of a court date and lost the case because of not attending.

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 07:26:04 AM »

What can you say it's just beyond belief  >:(

I think 'Chrisse' hit the nail on the head   "these judges don't live in the real world and nothing ever happens to them or their families so they don't have a clue what life is all about"

We had a magistrate living in our village a few years ago, The message was brought home to them when they had there house broken in and it was later found out it was someone she had let off in her court.  :D

Its the same with asylum seekers and migrants,all these MP's,judges,human rights lawyers etc who are always saying we should all live together and get along,don't have them living next door to them/or on their road.
They haven't a clue what goes on in inner city council estates. >:(

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 11:41:46 PM »

Its the same with asylum seekers and migrants,all these MP's,judges,human rights lawyers etc who are always saying we should all live together and get along,don't have them living next door to them/or on their road.
They haven't a clue what goes on in inner city council estates. >:(

It's not only council estates, I was born in a part of Derby and it was a nice area, But now I would only go there with an armed body guards and never walk around at night.

I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

robinsteele

• Reg Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 01:09:13 AM »

Makes you wonder if a few more of them do this   :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4228828/Drunk-judge-suspended-for-kissing-lawyer-and-swearing-in-court.html

Why has she not been charged for sexual assualt,breach of the peace/contempt of court and drunk and disorderly.
Always looking for freebie HQ

anything