Chat > Chit Chat

sunday 23rd chat

(1/4) > >>

tuftedduck:
Morning  ;D

Wet and windy.......but...but...but... what happened to the snow...none around here, in fact very mild  :)

TD had a frustrating time yesterday as from about noon the leccy was going on and off with a frequency and a rapidity likened only unto an Jezebel's knickers.
Don't know why, but eventually forgot about the PC for the day and did other things...............a whole afternoon without the great interwebbie  ... :'(

Back to normal now, fingers crossed.
Nothing special on the cards.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves and have a good day.  :)

chrissie:
Oops TD we must have been posting at the same time... tried to remove my post but I can't... hope one of the mods will do it later!
Sorry to hear about the leccy trouble yesterday, hope it doesn't occur for you today, here it would mean no heating brrr..... no nice log fires for me sob.  Would probably miss the internet more though ha ha.

No snow here either, can't say it's mild though but then I feel the cold anyway, will have to go and get a cuppa soon, that will warm me up  :)

Hope you all have a good day whatever you're planning.

Chrissie

Yorkie:
Woke up to a light dusting of snow, its now turned into a fine drizzle so I expect it will be gone by midday, that wind is cold though.

When the weather is like this I really appreciate my laptop, I'm snug as a bug downstairs in front of the fire, with a steaming cup of coffee.

Picked up some lamb chops at half price in the co-op yesterday so that's todays dinner, mind its that long since I've cooked any (usually out of my price range) may have to consult a recipe book or two, they look a little too large for grilling, I'm sure Delia will come up with something.

Stay warm.

broadstairs:
Well as expected no snow down here, was cold last night down to -1.1°C currently 0.4°C with a -3.1°C windchill (I have a weather station  ;) ). Got up just as the sun was coming up over the sea and there was a beautiful sky really pink clouds (I know that does not bode well if you believe the old wives tales). That's quite cold for us here when you consider the sea is still about 12°C which usually stops frosts. So far no problems down here with the leccy though.

Yorkie:
I have a weather station 

I'm jealous now, I keep looking at the one on Maplins site, but cann't quite justify the outlay.

http://tinyurl.com/5wvv5j

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version