Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Human Rights,Grrrrrrrrrr  (Read 3169 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Human Rights,Grrrrrrrrrr
« on: November 04, 2008, 09:42:52 AM »

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY   :angry: :angry: :angry:

http://tinyurl.com/5hmpge

toulouse

• Reg Member
  • I like cheesecake !!!
Re: Human Rights,Grrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »

<RANT>

The judge that made that decision needs some help from the Department of Common Sense, methinks.

The guy was here illegally, he was driving an uninsured car and speeding all at the same time. No wonder all these b*st*rds come here in the first place, they can get away with MURDER, literally.

</RANT>

TTFN

Utility Warehouse (via TalkTalk)
FTTC 40/10
ZyXEL VMG8924-B10A
ECI (approx 750 metres)

People tell me that I ought to get out more. But in the words of the great Homer J Simpson, "Yeah, but what ya gonna do ?"

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 10:03:40 AM »

It beggars belief...........no wonder this country is the laughing stock of the world.

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »

It beggars belief...........no wonder this country is the laughing stock of the world.

Too true and will continue to be so all the time the inmates are running the bluddy asylum!  >:(
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

Floydoid

• Addicted Kitizen
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »

The judge that made that decision needs some help from the Department of Common Sense, methinks.

That particular department was abolished the day we joined the Common Market (as the EU was called then).
"We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »

What gets your blood boiling is messers Brown and co can see nothing wrong.  >:(
All foreigners who are sentenced to prison for their crimes should be immediately deported so there is room in our prisons for british criminals who are kept out of jail by idiotic judges,who are under instructions from the home office to only jail if absolutely necessary as the jails are full to bursting.
Why are the jails full,because they are run like bloody holiday camps and half the prisoners don't mind going back inside as they get better looked after than being outside.

Floydoid

• Addicted Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »

It costs something like £30,000 a year to keep each prisoner locked up.... it would cost barely a tenth of that to send them back to where they came from.

Imagine.

• Reg Member
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 12:23:59 PM »

hmm, first of all he was illegally in the country, then he speeds in an uninsured car, then we find he's got no license and he hit a perfectly good student  >:( You'd think he would have been packed up and shipped out of the country, but he can stay cause he's got a wife ?  :thumbdown: Maybe we need to take a good look at the human rights book and make a few edits here and there.
Imagine™

toulouse

• Reg Member
  • I like cheesecake !!!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »

Human rights book ?

Is there such a thing ?

I thought they were making it up as they went along.

Rather than a few edits here and there - I think someone, i.e. Joe Public ought to have a say about this preposterous situation.
Utility Warehouse (via TalkTalk)
FTTC 40/10
ZyXEL VMG8924-B10A
ECI (approx 750 metres)

People tell me that I ought to get out more. But in the words of the great Homer J Simpson, "Yeah, but what ya gonna do ?"

Floydoid

• Addicted Kitizen
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »

Yeah, and what about the feelings of all those who have had their human rights violated because of the foolish actions of this idiot?

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »

It's very rare for the victims to get any consideration in these cases. :(
  Eric

Floydoid

• Addicted Kitizen
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »

So true Eric.

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 06:58:48 PM »

I don't often read much that REALLY makes me angry, but guess what... this is one such gem.

For the love of God (or are we not allowed to say that anymore, for fear of being un-PC and upsetting non-Christians) what is wrong with the judge? So the MURDERER (for that's what he is) had a wife... who probably KNEW he was driving illegally and uninsured. After all, most married couples will drive each others' cars at some point. What about the victim here.

The trouble is, being a 'victim' has become fashionable, and overused, and in true peter and the wolf style I do think we have sadly been desensitised to the idea of there being a 'victim' in this world. Because of this, REAL victims, like the fiancé and families in this case, aren't given the compassion and thought that they deserve.

I bet Pakistan wouldn't allow me to stay if I did the same thing over there, even if i was married to a Pakistani woman.

I am actually becoming sad and embarrassed for this country, and I never thought I would :(
Chris

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 07:23:50 PM »

FFS

Taking away his human rights because "that would 'interfere with their private and family life'. .

What about the rights of the person he killed.. and the rights that he took away from her family.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

dave.m

• Kitizen
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 09:11:51 PM »

I hate to have to say this but . . . . . .

it is about time something like this happened to a Judge's next of kin or family, or god forbid (if there is one) the family of an MP.

dave

anything