Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Digital Camera Needed. Advice Wanted.  (Read 26675 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Digital Camera Needed. Advice Wanted.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 03:51:15 PM »

AAwwww...cute..........and great fun to use.

A whole generation of shutterbugs started their photo experience with these guys...............George Eastman brought photography from a mystical science known to but a few to the whole world and his dog with the Brownie range ( and made his fortune into the bargain )

Do you know where the "Kodak" name came from ? Wee puzzle, hehehe

Floydoid

• Addicted Kitizen
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »

The first camera I ever used was one like the one on the left (it belonged to my dad).

"We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 04:10:05 PM »

:D You can see why they were called "box brownies"  :D

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 08:28:34 PM »

I'm back after a week of no phone and poor or no DSL

Thanks for all your comments .

As anyone used one of those anti-glare products on a camera screen .( could do with that on my phone screen  ;))

With my Brother being a photographer  when I was young I was given some  of his old 'Plate' camera, which used a glass plate for the negative, I also have some belows camera's a box camera and an assortment of other film cameras.
With my brother having his own darkroom I learn't how to develop the film and then print the photos, How times have changed with digital
camera's.
With us both working for the same firm later in our life's and he being the chief photographer that had some good perks for me using all his photographic equipment when most had gone home  ;)
I remember when he retired one of the camera's was a special high speed camera which could film something, then when the film was processed  you could play it back frame by frame. that was thrown out into the rubbish skip !, The price of that camera £35,000  :'(
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.
Pages: 1 [2]