Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: RouterstatsLite new version for D-Link DSL-2740B  (Read 7741 times)

broadstairs

• Kitizen
RouterstatsLite new version for D-Link DSL-2740B
« on: October 28, 2008, 05:55:53 PM »

I have been testing a new version of RouterstatsLite for John (program author) which supports the D-Link DSL-2740B. This uses the telnet interface to extract the downstream SNR margin and speed. It saves having to have a browser window to login first. The only downside is that the router only allows one telnet session so you cannot run it along side DMT or any other tool which uses telnet. You will find the new version of the Lite program at the bottom of this page.
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP

jid

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
Re: RouterstatsLite new version for D-Link DSL-2740B
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »

I have been testing a new version of RouterstatsLite for John (program author) which supports the D-Link DSL-2740B. This uses the telnet interface to extract the downstream SNR margin and speed. It saves having to have a browser window to login first. The only downside is that the router only allows one telnet session so you cannot run it along side DMT or any other tool which uses telnet. You will find the new version of the Lite program at the bottom of this page.

Wow, thanks for that!

I was going to email him myself as the HTML is a pain to get at due to login issues!

Thanks for the link :)

*edit* Just installed and works great.

Thanks again Broadstairs ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:00:51 PM by jid »
Kind Regards
Jamie

BT FTTP - 75meg | Sky Q |  Bridgend Weather

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: RouterstatsLite new version for D-Link DSL-2740B
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 09:31:45 PM »

:thumbs:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker